7. camping,

no smut

Nate Maloley~

I turned the wheel to my truck, gliding smoothly onto the gravel road that lead to the private camping spot I rented out. There were two spots available and to my sisters sadness, it was taken. So we decided to carpool, Madison, her husband Jack and their kid. Apparently, Jack had his little friends rent out the other spot because "my big sister needs a little love". She's crazy but i love her.

They were both in the back, because I'd rather have their german shepherd in the front seat with me. Best thing about Harley, their dog, is he is police trained. It's amazing. Behind me, i heard little Kaylan start crying, which woke up Jack and Mads. My sister groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. Even at 25, she still looked 19. I was jealous.

My sister stuck the pacifier in her mouth just as i pulled to a stop at the camping spot. Immediately i saw a girl, a boy and another boy. They watched as we pulled up. The girls face perked up and she instantly started waving, jumping up and down slightly. Madison smiled and turned to jack. "I'm so happy."

My eyes rolled and i looked over at Harley. He was wagging his tail and pushing his head out the window. When i fully stopped, i turned to look back at the happy couple. Madison was stretching, jack was opening the door, so i decided to help out and grabbed little three year old Kaylan.

She smiled when she saw me. "Aunt Zaria!" she exclaimed, lifting her arms up. I unbuckled her, and then grabbed her to take her outside with me. Her pink doc martens matched my black ones as we both stepped out onto the beautiful grass. "Look butterfly!" her small finger pointed towards a butterfly and i smiled.

"Better go chase it before i chase you."

Nathan Maloley's Pov

I watched as a white ford truck pulled into the small gravel parking spaces. It was beautiful, tall with a lift kit, expensive rims and tires, and it was pimped out like Sammy's Lamborghini. Shit, it looked better than his Lamborghini. I think Sammy realized that, because his eyes popped out of his head.

"Oh my god, thats Madison!" Stassie yelled, looking at Sam and then turning back to the truck. She started waving, saying some things i really didn't want to be listening too. So i turned around and walked back to the RV, grabbing a beer and bringing it back outside. The door shut behind me, and when i cast my eyes back over the grass, i saw a girl.

Her hair was long and brunette, just like Madison. She was smiling, raising Madison's kid in the air, twirling her around. I could hear her laugh, bouncing like her curls were as she walked. The girl set Kaylan on the ground and began to chase slowly after her, making Kay laugh uncontrollably.

She smiled, her tan skin glowing against her white smile. She was absolutely gorgeous, stunning, i couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Get your head out of the clouds Nate, she's out of your league." Stassie said as she passed me. Her hand patted my shoulder, but my eyes rolled.

The girl still held my gaze. Her long, tan legs that were partially covered by a pair of light pair of high waisted shorts. I pushed away from Sammy's side and moved to greet Jack and Madison. Madison stayed behind, playing along with the girl and Kaylan. She took her daughter into her arms as... wait, are they sisters?

"Nate! Long time no talk." Jack said, distracting me from my daydreaming. I put on a smile and took him into a hug, patting his back softly. "How ya been? Hows Kehlani?" that made me cringe.

Kehlani and I met about seven years ago, when i was just becoming a big rapper. She was amazing, i thought she was the one for me. I had bought a ring, i had planned the proposal and everything. But the day before that was supposed to happen, she literally crushed me. I found her sleeping with my best friend John. it was a salty situation, but I've gotten over her cheating ass and I've been happy this past year. Not everyone knew we split though.