10. drunk party,

smut warning.
if you don't like smut, then don't read.

Nate Maloley~

I giggled drunkenly as i dialed my ex's number. At least i hope it was his number. Oh well. Across from me, Madison let out a loud laugh and held onto the bottle we were drinking out of. The phone rang, and rang, and by the time he answered, Madison was already making out with some guy.

"Hello?" a deep raspy voice said. Didn't sound like my ex, but it really was him.

"You're really going to regret breaking up with me, Sammy. This body and this fat, thick ass you loved so much." i bit my lip and swayed around, holding my nearly naked body from falling out. All i really had on was a short black skirt, followed by matching black lace undergarments. My thighs had stockings that attached to a garter belt, the lace hanging out just enough above my skirt.

The person on the other end seemed confused. "What are you talking about?"

I let out a moan groan, walking up the stairs to someone's bedroom. It was empty, and didn't smell like sex. But i wanted to fuck someone, get a real good fucking since I've been single for nearly 4 months now and still, nothing. Dry spell as fuck. "You loved fucking me until i couldn't walk, but how does it feel to know I'm about to get someone better than you?" i slurred, shutting the door with my feet and nearly falling.

"Cut the shit Amanda, you're drunk. Don't call me again, because i'm over you." i groaned and tossed my phone away, letting my arm fall from where i was covering my nipples. There was too much silence, so with my best drunken ability, i managed to plug my phone into the stereo that... who was throwing this party? I think it was... what's his name, Jack Johnson.

I wonder if this is his bedroom.

No one was even at this party except for his friends, which are my friends and i doubt people were ever going to come up here. So when Lick by Joi came on, i couldn't help but dancing to it. This person had a huge mirror on their wall, and a bed that had those wooden posts that go up.

To the beat, my hands ran up and down my body, trying to look sexy. Slowly, my skirt fell to the ground and i fell back against the pole, wrapping my hands around it. My hair fell around my face and i tilted my head up, sliding down to the ground. "I lose all control, when you grab a hold," i sang along, turning and starting to pull off some stripper moves.

The music was louder than the music downstairs, since it was four in the morning. The stripper in me and the dirty slut came out as i danced, not even stopping when someone knocked on the door. I didn't answer, just continued my dance, watching the door to see if someone was going to come in.

And someone did, it was Nate Maloley. He instantly stopped, watching as my hand ran up my open thighs, my teeth biting my lip as my hips swayed, grinding against the bedpost as i worked back up. Nates jaw just dropped. He stepped in quickly, shutting and locking the door behind him, his eyes turning dark.

Before i knew it, i spun and crawled onto the bed, turning to look at him as i pushed down into the bed, my hips pressing high in the air. I rolled back onto my back and watched him pull off his shirt, revealing very low hanging jeans. My finger rested between my teeth, sucking on it before pulling it out sexily, wiggling it towards me.

Nate didn't hesitate, he started walking towards me, his eyes taking me in from head to toe. he crawled on the bed, until he found my body and pressed between my legs, his hands holding onto my thighs tightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but i shut him up with a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.