13. alcohol & bad decisions,

smut warning.
if you don't like smut, then don't read.

grayson & ethan dolan bc they're hotter than fuck

june 24, 1:56 am

"shh." jessica said as we stumbled into her house, both of us drunk enough to black out. shit i'm pretty sure we were blacked out. i giggled as i held onto my shoes and my shirt, just walking around in my stockings and my skirt with a small lace bralette over my breasts. her, on the other hand, she had no shirt on at all and she was only in her thong. and even that was hardly enough to cover her decency.

the party was lit, let me tell you. it was just maybe a group of 15 close friends but all of us know how to get down and party so.

"go- go upstairs." jessica slurred. "i need to uhm, i need to get some water." she pushed away from me and stumbled into the kitchen. i started giggling, which made me snort and laugh even harder. my drunk self could barely make it up the stairs upright. i was leaning up against the wall for support.

as i passed the top step, a door opened and a very tall boy stepped out. "Jessica, i fucking-" and then he stopped when he really looked at me. but i was too busy eye fucking him.

he was shirtless, with his boxers hanging low off of his hips. his abdomen curved with his v-line and the smooth bumps of his abs. going up, his jawline was sharp, sharper than a fucking knife. his lips were pink and sweet and god he was fucking gorgeous. "hello there." i purred, stepping closer. my hand fell on his abs and i leaned my head back to look at him. "you look very delicious, i could just eat you up." i bit my lip and my brain thought it was a great idea to lean forward and kiss his chest, sucking lightly and then biting him softly. he groaned in my ear.

i pulled away and smirked. "who are you?" the boy asked with a smirk, looking over my body before looking behind me at the stairs.

"Grayson, this is my girlfriend Nixon. Nixon, this is one of my little brothers, Grayson." Jessica wrapped her arm around me and leaned all her body weight on me. i let out a groan and turned to hug her to stay upright.

"time for bed." i said, with a drunken giggle. both of us tumbled back towards her room. Jessica fell on the bed, i stumbled and landed on my butt on the floor. "shh!" jessica exclaimed. i sat there for god knows how long, humming to myself before i heard loud snoring. it snapped me from my thoughts.

suddenly i was hot, like burning up. i groaned and walked out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. i stood there with the door open. i didn't care, she said her parents weren't home, just her two brothers. my bra was falling halfway off my body and my skirt was getting there, but the zipper was stuck. i couldn't get it.

i was bent over the counter trying to fix it, trying to get out of this forsaken leather skirt. i couldn't do it. angrily i groaned and just decided to lay down on the counter. "why is life so rude to me." i mumbled, enjoying the cool marble countertop.

there were footsteps and i could smell someone's cologne. it smelled good. "would you like some help?" i opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, there was the handsome stranger standing there. a smile flooded my lips.

"yes please." i didn't even bother to move. he stepped closer and placed a hand on my hip as he looked at the zipper. he fiddled with it for a second before jerking it. my skirt practically fell down. i let out a drunken moan. "thank you stranger." i stood up and turned to face him. he was so tall and so fucking hot. Grayson, i think, bit his lip softly. "are you going to stand there or take me somewhere and finish what you started?" i mocked his lip bite and fiddled with the bra strap that was hanging off my shoulder. he smirked and bent down so he could pick me up. i could feel his erection rub against me.