6. halloween,

no smut

Nate Maloley~
        In preparations to Halloween...

Kylie ran in front of me, her hands in the air and her heels clicking against each other as she let out a scream. "Goodnight, Los Angeles. Thanks... Thanks for the party!" we all laughed, rolling our eyes at her drunken state. Beside me Stassie pulled away from Sam and jogged up to kylie, resting her head on her shoulder as we walked down an abandoned road.

Tyga started talking to Sam, and the only people left were Madison and Jack, whom were talking already, Johnson, me and Nate. i couldn't lie, i had the biggest crush on Nate. He was just the right amount of everything that i just loved about him. His smile, his eyes, especially his body. I rarely spoke to him though, he was always with John or mostly boys and i felt awkward when i would attempt to speak. I'm an awkward person, unfortunately.

I looked down at my heels and i knew it was way past time i should be taking them off. So i stopped and tried to balance on one foot to try to get it off, but my balance failed me and i fell forward. Someone's beefy arm wrapped around me and caught me at the last second, saving me from drunken panic.

"Easy there, sweetheart." he said it in more of a chuckle, which made my heart flutter. And when i realized it was Nate holding me up, i nearly melted. Being in his arms felt better than anything I've ever felt, and it seemed like electricity went through me. I looked up at met his fiery gaze, which took my breath away.

We were all drunk, we had been at one of the biggest parties in Los Angeles. I met all the idols i looked up too when i was a child, plus some of my favorite artists. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

"I uhm, thank you for not letting me fall." i rambled, then cursing myself mentally because i don't need to sound like an idiot around him. He only smiled a panty dropping smile and clutched onto my waist tighter, bringing me closer to his torso.

He leaned into my ear, his lips skimming my skin as he spoke. "Anytime," he smiled and released me slowly. I bent down with his support and i took off both my shoes, which took five inches away from my height. Here's to my 5'4 to his 6'2. Nate looked down at me and he let out a ridiculously cute chuckle. "Damn, i didn't realize how cute you were until now."

My cheeks instantly flushed deep red. "Aye love birds! Were going to a haunted hospital, you in?" instantly my head snapped to where Sammy was standing beside his jeep parked in Kylie's driveway. There was Nates in front of his, and then Tyga's Ferrari in front of that. Everyone was so fucking rich.

"Are you guys crazy?" i shouted, just as nate shouted: "Fuck yeah!" then i turned to him with wide eyes. "Are you crazy?" i said with a smile. "That just screams: Local Teens go into Haunted Hospital, Eight Dead, Single Survivor!" Nate laughed beside me. I only growled. Horror movies had really impacted my way of risky things to do, and haunted shit is not my thing.

"Allison, Al Pal, loosen up girl. I'll be right by your side the whole time and i swear if there are any freaky clowns or demons then we will get the hell out of there." he turned to me fully and offered me a crooked smile. I couldn't help but flush and nod, giving into his adorable face.

We all got into both Nates and Sammy's car. Nate, Madison, Jack and I, and the others in Sammy's not so amazing jeep. Nate had his car decked the fuck out, big tires, lift kit, oh my gosh it was hot. Just like him.

He turned on some loud music, taking into account the flirting and sucking of faces behind us. Which was uncomfortable, especially since everyone around me is dating and i haven't even been in a relationship that lasted longer than a month. Apparently nowadays, girls are supposed to put out within four weeks of knowing a guy. Fuck that.