3. stripper? please,

smut warning.
if you don't like smut, don't continue reading

Nate and a little bit of Jack Gilinsky~
another Friday night, another opportunity at a few hundred bucks. I slipped my black heels onto my feet, and then the satin robe over my lingerie. it was a bachelor party, and it was me versus only two guys apparently. guys always lie to the bookings, but we're always smart enough to call another girl or two to balance it all out if there are too many.

the drive was short, which I didn't mind, and the boys house was goddamn huge. there was a four car garage, at least three stories and tons of windows. it was like my dream house. goddamn.

I got out and went to the door, peeking in the small window to make sure it was only two guys instead of fifteen. that happened and it was not fun, it took six of us to contain the very drunken men. and even then, Stephanie was almost assaulted.

my knocks were light and a tall man answered quickly. he had a scruffy face and long brown hair. I was in six inch heels and my regular 5'2 was nothing compared to his maybe 6'3. he was hot too, sculpted abs and bulging biceps.

I gave him a flirty smile and stepped inside when he opened the door wider. "did someone call for a naughty girl?" I said seductively, looking around the room for the other guy. he was sitting in a plush chair, holding a beer in his hand with a nervous look in his eyes.

"my man Jack did." the boy said deeply behind me, and I could feel him standing awfully close.  I smirked and walked over to him, swaying my hips in a seductive manner. his eyes went wide as he watched me undo my robe and let it fall to the ground, revealing my outfit.

it was a sexy black bra, sheer but had just enough mesh to show my nipples, but enough to conceal them so they wasn't totally obvious. my panties were lace just like the bra but went into a string and multiple strings in the back to form a perfect bow in the center of my ass.

behind me, music kicked on and the boys face went a bit paler. I placed my hands on his knees and leaned forward, shaking my shoulders enough to sway my cleavage in front of his face. "you like bad girls? the girls that will get down and freaky with you, huh?" my hands went a bit up to the inside of his thighs and to the slow beat of the song. I lowered myself down and then sexily brought myself back up.

he nervously went to nod his head, his body relaxing as he watched my body. I watched as his member grew harder. but his phone rang and he let out a sigh as he reached to grab it. I smirked and stepped away slightly, sending him a wink. "Nate its Madison. shut the music off." the Nate boy did as he was told and shut off the music, then answered the call.

"hey baby... what?!" the boy jumped up suddenly, which made me step back and step directly on the other boys foot. his arm wrapped around me and saved me from tumbling backwards. meanwhile, Jack, I think, was rushing around this house with a frantic voice. he grabbed a bag, his shoes and then ran out the door, literally.

it was me and the tall handsome stranger left in silence. "should I leave?" I asked awkwardly, taking a step away from the boy. he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, walking behind me to sit in the chair the other one was sitting in.

the boy lifted his hands up and looked down at his lap. "I got a dick you can ride with that fine ass, if you're interested." that made me scoff. sex with a client? no thank you.

"that's not really in my area of employment." Nate smirked and dug into his pocket, producing a large wad of cash. my eyes stared at it and I was honestly just confused.

"there's over a thousand dollars if you do stay." he gave off this wicked grin and my eyes just gawked at the money. I stepped closer and scooped up my robe, then stepped closer. his eyes ran over my body and he licked his lips.