L/N

The last note was on a hiatus but don't worry, this one's about something slightly different. Namely: the scheme of updating. People who's been paying attention to my activity on wattpad probably noticed that I don't have any particular system. I add a chapter when I have the time or when I feel like it. Sometimes it's two days in a row, sometimes there's no update for more than three days. It was fun while it lasted, but as you probably already know, the high school has started. I'm a pre-ib student, which means I'm a masochist who doesn't have time for anything apart from school. With every week, I have less and less time to write, leave alone to update. That's why I was forced to come up with a scheme I'm going to keep from now on. 

It goes like this: expect new updates on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I think it's not that bad, it's still three times a week, which I guess is quite often. I hope I'm going to manage to keep it, if the amount of work accelerates and I have to cut the number of updates to two times a week, I'll surely let you know. I'm sorry it had to happen, I'd add even two chapters a day if I could (like during the summer break, heheh). But unfortunately, for some reason, my parents refuse to let me leave school and write, so that's how it's going to be from now on.  

So expect the next chapter on Tuesday, I promise it'll be there!

Love you, 

Me