✗ nineteen ✗

SHAY

"Well I'm exhausted!" I exclaim as we stumble into the house

"Well I'm exhausted!" I exclaim as we stumble into the house. The clock in the foyer says it's only nine-thirty but I feel as if it's already three in the morning. Time really flies when you're having fun.

Sitting and talking with Harry was nice, I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my personal story with and have a laugh with. But that kiss, that almost kiss, that really threw me for a curve ball. I didn't really understand how strong my feelings were towards Harry until I saw him in that suit.

When I first laid eyes on him earlier tonight, something in me, like a switch, turned. So when he engaged the almost kiss, I had no problem following through. Okay, so I freaked internally a bit, but I didn't pull away and decline the kiss. It was so perfect, like a fairytale, until that damn waiter came out of nowhere.

After that Harry and I just forgot all about what had happened and tried to focus on work, like we said we weren't. We talked about the trip tomorrow and how we're staying for four days and four nights. We fly out tomorrow night around nine pm, we have a layover in Hong Kong for about three hours, and then we land in Sydney basically two days later. Time difference is a real bitch, but I'm excited.

"Too bad, we have to pack before you can sleep." I pout and turn on my heels before leaning over and sliding them off my feet.

"Can't I pack tomorrow morning?" I feel like a child right now, but I don't care. I'm pregnant and I need my sleep. Oh God, I'm going to be one of those women who uses that to her advantage all the time. "Listen, if we go to sleep right now then we can sleep until nine am, and that gives us like nine and a half hours before we even have to leave for the airport." I state, turning around and facing Harry.

He's leaning up against the wall near the stairs with his arms crossed and a sly smirk across his lips. He's playing it rather cool considering I've just caught him watching me like a boy watches a girl he likes in school. He shakes out of his trance when he meets my gaze and I all I done is shake my head before passing him to go to the stairs.

We scramble up the steps and into the room where Harry flips on all the lights, causing me to groan. It looks as if I will be losing this fight for we're packing tonight. I fall down onto the bed, face first, after tossing my shoes to the side and listen as Harry tosses two suitcases onto the bed and I know that one's mine.

Over the past two weeks we've merged Harry's closet into our closet, seeing no point in me living out of my suitcase and he living out of a guest room. We're two adults with feelings for each other, we can share a bedroom responsibly.

"Haaaarrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!" I whine, rolling over onto my back. I open my eyes and peer to my right where Harry is leaving the closet, untucking his white shirt before beginning to unbutton it. "Please, I'm tired." I pout.

Harry walks over to me once his shirt is all the way unbuttoned and I feel myself inhaling at the sight. Sure, we sleep together and he's shirtless then, but most of the time the lights are off and I'm not left staring up at his angelic body.