✗ thirty-two ✗

SHAY

SHAY

"I had fun today." I mutter as I slip my shirt over my head and throw my blouse from the day into my suitcase. "Especially at the bakery." I add, glancing over my shoulder to ensure that Harry's not looking from his place on the bed.

We'd spent easily over four hours in the homey bakery with the older ladies and Sam. They told stories of Harry during his youth and how much of a hard worker he was. Harry spent the entire time rolling his eyes and trying to defend himself in some of the stories that they told me.

The rest of the time seemed like twenty questions about me. They wanted to know where I grew, how old I am, what I do for a living, where I live, what my hopes and dreams are, they wanted to know all.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I chuckle and shake my head, though Harry cannot see me.

I hear him shuffle around in the bed behind me as I take my jeans off and begin to search around for my pajama shorts. I shuffle around my clothing, wondering where I packed them. The past few nights have been cool, but the house seems extra steamy this evening and I know I won't be able to sleep well sweating.

"How about now?" I squeal when Harry's arms wrap around my waist, resting on my stomach.

My bottom lip gets taken into my mouth by my teeth as I begin to breathe heavily. My heart begins to race as my eyes dart down at Harry's hand placements, hoping they don't slip lower.

Damnit, where are those fucking shorts?

Even as I'm internally freaking the hell out I still find myself getting slightly turned on with his hands on my body.

"Um, Harry." I squeak lightly, hoping that he'll remove his hands if he hears how very uncomfortable I am. He hums, his chest vibrating against my back, sending a shiver down my spine. I can't tell if I'm more freaked out at the moment and uncomfortable or if I'm more turned on and hot and bothered. His hands start to slide out, finding my hips, his motions freezing. "Uh..."

His one hand slowly begins to slide down to the top of my thigh as his lips make contact with my neck. All of his motions stop immediately, his lips pulling from my skin as I start to breath heavier.

"Shay, please tell me you're wearing pants." Harry utters, his voice almost breathless. I gulp loudly and watch as his hand stays completely motionless on my skin; his warm palm almost burning my skin where he touches me. "Fuck." He hisses when he doesn't receive an answer. "Can I open my eyes now?" I roll my eyes before shoving him off me lightly, his hands falling from my hip and thigh. "I ruined the moment didn't I?"

"What moment?" I ask as I bend down and finally find my shorts hiding under one of Harry's t-shirts, which somehow found its way into my suitcase. I pull them on quickly before turning and pattering around Harry to the bed. I jump in and snuggle underneath the light duvet, pulling it up to my chin. "Okay, you can open them." Harry spins around quickly, looking slightly confused at my placement.