chapter 2

"What happen last night" lily scold at me. I was debating in my head whether to tell her the truth.

"Well me and Paige got a little to personal last night when I ran into her" biting my lip waiting for her response.

"She's hot so are y'all an item or ..."

"No were having dinner tonight it depends on how it goes". She eyed me and then we both giggled. Classes pass by fast that day. My phone buzzed when I made home from school. Paige name popped up it was a message.

Cant wait for tonight :-)

Me to ... I'm nervous to be alone with you again

You should be I can't want to touch you

Stop it....

See you in an hour

Okay :-)

I turned my phone of and decided what to wear. I wore and white dress that showed a lot more cleavage than expected. I put on a baby blue sweater to cover my breasts. I heard and engine and I looked through me window she motioned me to come down.

I walked through the front doors letting the cool air hit me.

"You look amazing"she said biting her lip and smirking.

"Thanks" my cheeks had to be the reddest they ever been. I go on and held onto her waist we pulled up to her place. We walked up a flight of stairs to a green door with gold numbers.

She opened her door and a little black kitten greeted her.

"This is Annie my cat" she said rubbing her fur. The cat licked my fingers it was cute. I looked around the place was huge she had a flat screen with a leather couch. Her kitchen was to die for her shiny fridge and white counter tops.

"Wow this looks expensive" I said walking in and taking it all in.

"Well my fights pay good money for all this take out will be here in a few"

"We could entertain ourselves till then" she walked toward me and picking me up.

"Aren't I heavy" I said holding onto her neck and wrapping my legs around her.

"No your not your shorter than me and your way lighter then what I bench press" she smirked. She sat on the couch with me in her lap.

She kissed my collar bone and took my sweater off. She moved her hands to my zipper.

"Wait "I said pushing her back.

"Can I ask you you some questions I barely know you"

"Shoot" she said playing with my long locks.

"How old are you"?

"I'm 21 and what about you"

"I'm 19" I was surprised how old she was.

"Can I go back to having fun with you" I looked up their was lust in her eyes. I nodded shyly and she went back to her soft kisses on my neck. She kissed me letting her tough into my mouth. It felt so good I felt myself getting wet.

She ran her fingers through my hair and she pinned  me onto the couch with her on top. There was knock on the door it was the food.

"Shit"she got up and went to the door and got the food. We are our take out while watching a movie.

"You wanna stay over"she said scooting close to me.

"Okay" I said blushing.

"I didn't bring clothes with me"

"Its cool ill lend you some" we went upstairs to her room. There was huge bed covered with white sheets. A punching bag hanging in the room.

"You can change into that" she handed me a white T-shirt. I went to change it stopped at my knees. I came out she was in a black tank with grey joggers. Her arms were muscular and her cameral skin was flawless.

"Oh well I'm a little bigger than you but that's smallest shirt I have" she said smirking.

"Its okay" I climbed  in her huge bed
She moved closer and put her arm around my waist. We faced each other and she gave a peck.

"Night"

"Night"

There was sun shining through the cracks of the curtains as I woke up. I turned over and Paige wasn't there. I heard running water she was taking a shower. I set up in her bed as she walked put in a white soaking wet. Her skin practically sparkled she was gorgeous.

"I see you finally woke up" grabbing some clothes out her door.

"Let me get dressed and I'll ride you home to get ready to have breakfast with me" walking toward me and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

-------

We pulled up to a little cafe called
Linda's. There were tables and chairs scattered around the place. We picked a table by the window.

"This is a cozy place you come here often"?

"When I have the time when I first moved here I worked here to make ends meet"

"Oh wow I wouldn't imagine you being a waitress" I teased.

"Not many people do"she giggled.

A woman came to us with a notepad and red claws for nails.

"May I take your orders" she smiled looking at us. Paige ordered a fruit bowl and Bacon and eggs. I had some French toast with coffee. After stuffing our faces she invited me to a match she had tonight.

"So I'll see you cheering me on right" she winked.

"Do you mind if I bring a friend"

"No problem just make sure to cone and motivate me before I start" she said seductively licking her lips and kissing me.

I unlocked my door to see Lily on my couch eating a donut.

"How was the date" she asked bringing me in for a hug.

"Well we kinda had an intimate moment on her couch then we ate and watched a movie and cuddled up and went to sleep" I said blushing replaying that night in my head.

"You guys got along very well I see" she said winking at me.

"She has a match tonight do you mind tagging along" I begged her.

"Hell yea those dudes were hot I need digits" we both cracked up.

Hey guys keep reading and check out my book twinkle.:)