finale!!!

(1 year later)

"Yo Paige are you ready"I looked at my self one more time I smoothed down my tuxedo and put on my Rolex. Since then me and tori have grown better and stronger I ask her to marry I had to make her mine. Here we are a year later getting ready to make a big step in our life.

I remember the day I asked her to marry me it was her graduation....

Flashback

I took a deep breath and grabbed the microphone and turned toward the crowd where tori stood in the middle I nodded my head toward lily and she shone the spotlight on tori.

I cleared my throat and begin to sing along to the music

I get so weak in my knees I can hardly speak .......

I lose all control and something takes over me.........

In a daze it is not a phase your love is so sweet..........

It knocks me right off my feet can't explain why your loving makes me weak.........

I finished the song and tori was in tears with a huge smile on her face .I walked toward her and got on one knee and grabbing her hand.

"Tori Danielle James your are the light of my life and I love you with all my heart I know I'm a pervert and a hot head but I'm glad you never stop loving me for who I am you accepted all my baggage and never once betrayed me so will you do the honor of making me the luckiest woman alive and be my wife" she was sobbing by now and squealed when I pulled out the diamond ring and slipped on her finger.

----------------

"Lily I can't believe it" I was shocked here I was in a big fluffy wedding gown about to marry the love of my life at 20 years old. A lot has happened since you guys have been gone let me fill you in Paige quit her job at that boxing gig and she started her own auto business working on cars. Paige refused to let me work because she wanted me to be a stay at home mom.
It took a month to convince her to let me work at a coffee shop I was upgraded to being the manager.

I know what your thinking and no I'm not pregnant but well see after the honeymoon. We we're suppose to be going to the place I wanted to go to the most Paris.

"Stop daydreaming and get ready to own this bitch you look amazing my best friend is getting married" I slapped her arm for cussing in a church and giggled as she pouted.

The ceremony began and lily and my other bridesmaids walked out since I didn't have a father to walk me down the isle my grandad offered too. I held his arm and he smiled and winked as we walked out.

I saw Paige looking at me with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. I smirked and winked at her causing her to blush. My grandad passed me to Paige and she held my hands and looked at me with love and admiration.

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Tori James and Paige Gordon" the chapel began and Paige squeezed my hand letting me know it's okay. I was close to having a panic attack so many people we're here aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends even Ashley.

"Do you Paige take Tori to be your wife till death do you apart"

"I do"

"Do you Tori take Paige to be your wife till death do you part"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride" Paige pulled me close bending me down and kissing me passionately. The crowd cheered and whistle and clapped for us. We pulled away and saw our whole world just beginning.

Many things in this world our born but the most important is love. When you love someone deep down inside you know they are the one who will stay be your side. The one you can't live without the one who will never betray or hurt you.  The one who will travel across the world just to be touched by you again. The one voice you can hear and know everything is going to be okay.

Hey my loves so this is it I'm sorry for the crappy vows I did my best lol but I will put out a sequel to this book about them having kids and Ashley's revenge..... awe you thought she gave up on Paige just like that you have a lot more coming your way what if told you Ashley had bad past

How did you like the ending?

Have you ever cussed in a church on accident?

Did you like how Paige proposed to tori?

Peace out guys