chapter 12

(Paige POV)

I couldn't believe it after all this time the one person I never thought i see again is back.

"Paige Gordon"I was snapped out of my thoughts by tori who was getting ready for the party. She came out In a beautiful strapless blue dress her brown locks down and a nice sliver belt to top it off.

"How I look"she twirled in the mirror.

"As always you look good"my voice was hoarse and I was nervous about meeting Ashley after all this time

We agreed that Ashley would come and we patch things up turns out she wanted to see me. Did she want to yell or cry or forgive me. My head was Turing and I was about ready to crash.

"Paige look at me if Ashley wanted to see you that means she maybe wants closure or she willing to forgive you"she rubbed my cheek wiping my tears away.

-----------

We arrived at lily apartment went buzzed in and took the elevator. I got on and took a deep breath. Tori grabbed my hand making me calm down a little.

"Yo lily we here let us in" she said into the in the buzzer.

She door opened and lily was in a gold dress with black heels and red lipstick.

"She in the living room Paige she wants to see you" she smiled and let us in.

"I'm going to do this alone if you don't mind"I said letting go of tori's hand she smiled and nodded.

I walked toward the living room and there she was sitting in all her glory my first love. She looked up and smiled and gesture for me to sit.

"Paige why did you leave after that night"her voice soft but her eyes held sadness

"What I hurt you- "NO YOU DIDNT LISTEN"she cut me off tears streaming down her face. My mouth went dry and I felt tears at the brim of my eyes.

"That night when I put you in bed you we're drunk you tried to have sex but I stopped you then you went to sleep I walked to the store to get you meds but then when I was outside your house I was attacked by the football player I was with before I dated you............... I was screaming for him to stop when you came out to save me but his friends held you down and he raped me in front of you but you left me when you promised you wouldn't " she sobbed.

The events from that night came rushing back to me like I relived it that exact moment.

flashback

"Stop it" I heard Ashley scream I jumped out of bed to see her ex on top of her ripping her clothes I was running toward then until I was pinned to the ground face first by some guys.

"No stop it you bastard" I yelled fighting to get to Ashley before he entered her.

I was to late I heard him grunt and pound her I heard her whimpers and crys it went on for hours till police came.

I ran toward Ashley holding in her my arms and sobbing rocking us. "I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry".......

"I remember it wasn't me I left because I couldn't live with myself knowing I hurt the person I loved most in the world" I ran my hands threw my hair.

"I still love you Paige please come back home with me" she whispered in my ear before connecting our lips.

These lips the ones I missed for so long we shared a heated make out session with tears in the middle of it.

"Paige.... " I heared tori say I pulled away to see tears on her face before she ran out.

"WAIT TORI"...

Wassup guys so yea I did a cliffhanger and I want be updated till Friday so expect a real long chpater of drama and unexpected events

Tell me your thoughts and answer these if you like

Do you like Ashley?

Should tori give paige a chance?

Do you think tori have the right to be upset?

Is paige in the wrong?