chapter 4

"EARTH TO TORI"lily yelled we were doing a movie marathon like always after a big test to treat our selves.

"Sorry I zoned out" I kept wondering about him.

"Whats going on is this about Paige"

"Uhh no of course not I need to get ready she coming to pick me up later"

"Kay make sure to text me love" she kissed me on the cheek and left.

After showering I decided on a blue tank top with white mini skirt and jean jacket.

My phone buzzed

Sup ready to go

Yea im on my way down

I got out my apartment to see Paige leaning against her bike with a black v neck and ripped black jeans.

"Hey you look good enough to eat babe" she licked her lips and winked handing me a pink helemt.

"This is for me"

"Yea for safety purposes and you look good in pink don't ask how much its a nice gesture"

"Thanks" I smiled lightly giving her a peck in the cheek.

"If this what I'm going to get every time I get you a gift I gladly be a broke fool" she smirked. I notice she had cut her hair to a pixie cut.

"Your hair looks great" she ran her fingers through it with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"Thanks I get it cut every now and then for my fights you know" we that we left we pulled up to her house.

______________

"Okay ready" she nodded and I threw a grape toward her mouth and she caught and ate it.

We played around and got know to each other a bit. Her favorite color is black and she's from Baltimore her parents died when she was 3 so her sister took her in and she a temporary fighter just to make money till she get a job she can enjoy and she been an lesbian since she kissed a girl for a dare.

Me on the other hand I was raised in New York By aunt Nicole who died last year my parent's passed away from a plane crash when I was 8 and I been on my own for as long as I can remember and I like pink and my sexuality is questionable.

"So what you wanna do now" I asked biting my lip when her eyes roamed my body.

"You" she said with her signature smirk with that we she hovered over me on her bed kissing me.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth rubbing it along my teeth a moan escaped my lips. She growled and massaged by breast with her hand.

She kissed and nipped on my neck making me arch in pleasure. She removed her shirt and pants leaving her in a sports bra and boxers.

She removed my clothing leaving me exposed. She took my one of my pink nipples into her mouth and sucked it.

Moaning in pleasure I began to grind against her when I felt a bulge rising. She seemed to notice and pulled away.

"Paige.....is that a strap" she looked away and stood up and dropped her boxers and instead of a vagina their was a 8 inch cock that was at least 3 inches wide.

"I'm a hermaphrodite um sorry I should have told you if your disgusted its okay you can leave and ill leave you alone.

"No its just I was expecting it to be this...."

"Huge" she finished off  with a smirk I blushed deeply and smacked her arm playfully and giggled.

"Well im sure your waiting to stick mini me inside of me" I smirked causing her to blush.

"I'm sorry tori I don't want to hurt you I wanna wait to make love you with you I don't want to rush it okay"

We both came down from our high and cuddled into one another and drifted of to sleep.

"Morning"Paige was up by the bedside with a tray full of food and a huge grin.

"Thought u didn't cook" I said popping a grape into my mouth.

"I can make a fruit salad silly" she said giving me a goofy grin. She been more playful and not a total perverted being.

"So I wanted to ask you when your sister came over who is this mystery man who rigged the fight" an expression crossed her face filled with hatred and fear.

"He is my uncle he was the one hot me into underground boxing in the first place when I fist moved here I was struggling and lost my place I ended up on the streets till one day he showed up and offer a but load of cash to train me to fight for him and now I do I refused to fight for him and just for myself last week I guess he's mad and wants me back"

"Oh well Paige i don't blame you anyone in your position would have done the same thing but now you have me to keep you sane" she smiled and gave me a peck.

"Can I ask you something"

"Shoot" I said curiously.

"Will you be my girlfriend" she asked playing with her fingers.

"Hm I don't know ill need convincing" I said whipping off the shirt she gave me to cover up with. Her eyes widened and the bulge grew.

"Of course ill be your girlfriend but..... I want a nice bath with bubbles" I whispered in her ear and giggled.

"Must you tease me " she pouted.

I kissed her pouty lips and licked her ear shell and ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"You little devil now I'm hard" she whined I busted out in laughter.

"Sounds like a personal problem" I said through the door. I think im already in love with her.

Hey guys sorry haven't been updating school is not my friend like always hope you like it and please vote and comment I know im not the best writer but bare with me
Peace and love from black butler