chapter 11

(Paige POV)

I replayed what happen last night with tori over and over in my head. I couldn't just have sex with her not letting her know what I had done to my first love my.. First everything. The memory still is blurry all I heard where her pleads and crys.

Ashley teal the girl who stole my heart and took me to a whole another world I never knew exist. When i spotted tori that day I couldn't have helped feel drawn to her because she resembled my first love.

My thoughts we're interrupted by the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. I hoped out of my bed to see my treasure bobbing her head to the beat of her favorite song 'untouched by the veronicas ' her hair in a messy bun and her shorts rising above her plump round ass.

I feel so untouched that I want you so much... She sung to herself I wrapped my arms around her waist. I breathed her scent strawberries with a hint of vanilla.

"Hey babe this smell so good" I kissed her cheek sitting in the bar stool at the counter.

"You slept for years and I got hungry so I cooked if u don't mind" she sat two plates full of eggs and bacon with toast on the side and a glass of orange juice.

We ate in comfortable silence until a knock on the door was heard. I walked toward the door peeking three the hole. I rolled my eyes letting in my big headed sister and her girlfriend.

"WASSUP BITCHES WE GOING PARTYING TONIGHT" lily yelled tackling tori into a hug.

"Your so loud I guess if your not busy" tori asked looking at me I shrugged and lily squealed and clapped her hands.

"Let's go to the mall and shop you guys stay her and do some sisterly bond" she grabbed tori and was out the door.

She was only In a t shirt and shorts I started to say but oh well.

"Wanna play some video games to kill the time" I nodded and plugged in my system.

---------------

"You could have waited till I dressed where is the dumb party" I huffed scanning the rack of dresses.

"Someone didn't get any last night" lily smirked.

"Fuck you and that ugly ass dress" I snapped her face fell.

"You just said it was cute"

"I lied" I smirked she glared at me then we both busted out laughing.

"But seriously what happen last night you seem sexually frustrated today" she said paying for our dresses and walking out the store.

"We'll she just wasn't ready you know" I lied giving her a closed mouth smile.

"Bitch I knew you for 12 years don't lie to me"she snapped flipping her hair and driving off.

After talking to lily about the whole incident that went down last night she just looked at me blankly.

"Tori you remember that friend I have coming in for the weekend we'll that's the girl Paige raped she was the girl i met during the summer I had test prep" when those words left her mouth I turned around and Paige was frozen at the window a single tear rolling down her face.

She must have saw us threw the window when we pulled up and came out my world just got turned upside down.

So hey guys sorry for the short chapter but here it is and I hoped you liked it and tell me about your thoughts.

Shout-outs!!!!😀😍😘

Ladybugmurphy

Harmonizer_1D

Nyghtinagle 15

Indrajaindu

Yhill8412

Lovelashea 12

Gotenkz_18

Kanelway

Kyle_nae

USMCO904