chapter 14

I finished getting ready for the date that me and lily and Riley planned for tori. I hope she forgives me for all the pain I caused her let's hope she likes the gift. I slide the box in my pocket and grabbed the roses and lit the candles around the table. I sprinkled rose petals all over the bedroom and put on some music.

"Beep beep"my phone vibrated it was a text from lily.

She coming up and good luck 😉

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers threw my hair and smoothed down my shirt. I heard a knock and I opened the door and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Tori was in a tight red dress with a red lipstick and her legs look delicious in them heels

Tori was in a tight red dress with a red lipstick and her legs look delicious in them heels. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Are you going to invite in me or not"she smirked I swallowed hard and move aside to let her in

"Are you going to invite in me or not"she smirked I swallowed hard and move aside to let her in. Her ass jiggled as she walk I was rock hard I wouldn't be surprise if I had a hump in my pants.

She walked in and gasp at the set up around my apartment. I put my hand on her lower waits leading her onto the balcony where a candle dinner was lit up.

I pulled her chair out and did a bow making her laugh and shake her head

I pulled her chair out and did a bow making her laugh and shake her head. I sat down and popped open the champagne and poured some in our glasses.

"Tori I'm sorry for everything and I want to make it up to you by treating you as a queen all night you we're the one I truly wanted no one else that kiss was a mistake and the biggest one I made all my life... Would you please do the honors and being my treasure forever" I reached into my pocket and pulled out the box and gave it to her.

She wiped the tears away and opened it. She picked up the gold key shaped necklace. I smiled and got up and putting on her she touched it and jumped up and hugged me kissing me all over my face and I love you I will always be here whenever you need me" she cried into my shoulder I pulled her closer and breathed in her scent.

"This key means that your are my treasure and you belong to me only and that key means your the key to all my needs and you have stolen my heart only you can unlock it when you please" I worked hard on that part Riley thought it was cheesy to say key to my heart so we changed it up a bit.

We sat down and began to eat the dinner I tried but did not succeed I burned the rolls so they we're crispy and I under cooked the steak so blood came out when we cut it then I didn't add enough water to the mashed potatoes so there we're clumpy.

I sighed and pouted setting my fork down.

"Babe it's okay at least you tried and I love my gift "she ran her hand over the necklace and squealed. I stood up and picked her up bridal style carrying her to the bedroom.

I laid her down gently and kissed her with passion and need for her lips. She moaned into my mouth as I slipped my tounge in her mouth.

We both let our hands roam one another body and I worked her zipper down on her dress. I threw it to the side and I bit my lip looking at the Lacey bra and panty set she had on.

I kissed up and down her neck leaving a trail of love marks. I undid her bra releasing her beautiful mounds of breast her pink nipples hardened from the the cold air.

I took one into my mouth and  sucked while I grazed my teeth along the nipple making her shiver and moan in pleasure I did the same to the other.

I kissed down her stomach stopping at her panties looking up for permission. She quickly nodded making me chuckle and slip them off.

I looked at her beautiful Paradise and licked her lips causing her to let out at low moan of pleasure.

"Mhmmmmmm"she moaned I slipped off my shirt and boxers and my little friend sprang up and tori gasped and how big it was.

"Don't worry treasure I got you squeeze my hand if it hurts too much"I kissed her forehead and lined up with her entrance rubbing the tip on her.

"Mhmmm keep going" I pushed in the first few inches and she hissed in pain digging her nails into my back. I pushed the rest in causing her to whimper and in pain. I thrusted in a a few times and she had tears in her eyes and she was biting her lip.

"Babe are you okay you wanna sto-"no keep going she" she whispered and I thrusted in when I heard a low moan I smirked and went faster and deeper into her.

"Mhmmm paige don't stop OH GOD"she moaned and screamed my name before she came. I pulled out and she breathed hard recovering.

"I hope you don't think we're finished I hadn't come yet now be a good girl and ride daddy"I smacked her ass she straddled me and I slipped into her.

"mhmmm FUCK! "

-----------------

(Tori POV)

"I woke up sore and my thoart was aching from all the screaming I did last night. I hears soft snores coming from paige. I admired her as she slept the way her hair was  sprawled over face and her pink plump lips slightly parted.

I wobbled into the bathroom and ran a hot bath for my self hoping to ease the pain. I added sone starwberry sented bath wash I secretly hidden in paiges bathroom.

I moaned as I got into the bath relaxing with my head back. I played with my necklace thinking how much I loved this women. Last night paige made me do things I didnt even know I was cableable of doing.

"TORI OMG"I heard paige shout from the bedroom I held back a laugh and lenaed over the tub watching her run around her room looking for me. She must have felt me staring and turned around running toward the bathroom.

"Really you watch me have a panic attack I thought you we're kidnapped"she huffed flicking water on my face making me laugh. I flickrd some back making her gasp and striped and attacking me in the tub.

"I call quits" she let go of my wrists and let me up. She pulled me into her and we laid back and relaxed.

"Gosh you the strength of 20 men" I joked she rolled her eyes and kissed my forehead.

"You weren't saying last night when I was ruff" she whispered in my ear making me shiver. She snickered making me slap her head.

"Your just to much Paige Gordon" I said shaking my head with a blush.

"But you love it".........

Wassup guys it's your gurl ashleigh we'll umm here is the chapter I will make two more chapters after this and would you read the sequel if I made one

Sorry the sex scene was crappy did you like it or nah