chapter 5

"Hey since you recovered when's your next fight" I asked curiously. We are in her gorgeous tub bathing and relaxing.

"Not sure haven't gotten a call"

"Oh can I touch it" I asked referring to her thick rod peaking above the water.

" you don't have to ask its yours after all" she smirked and brought my hand to its tip. It felt just like a guys but a tad bigger I stroked it and she gave light moans.

"Dose it feel good" I whispered seductively in her ear while doing lazy jerks to her rod.

"I think we should stop before I take you in the tub" she removed my hand and got out and scurried to her room hearing her swear I giggled and relaxed some more.

_______________

"So wait she has a flippin penis but how she's a girl" after telling lily about Paige condition as expected she flipped and get all curious.

"How big is it? Did you see it? What color is it? How dose it feel?" She kept going on and on but you gotta love her right.

"Well its like 8 inches it feels like a normal penis and I'm not going into that much detail" my face was burning I had to look like a tomato.

"Woah that just I have no words but I'm not judging as along as your happy and accepting" she said pulling me into a hug see you gotta love Lily.

"Well I gotta go love I have a hot date" Lily winked with a grin.

"Really? So a vibrator and pornos is your hot date" I smirked rolling my eyes.

"No! I actually have a date ill give details later love" she smacked my ass and ran down the hall laughing.

"You little devil" I yelled at her which cause to laugh louder.

"Hey babe" someone whispered in my ear causing me to jump out of my skin.

I turned in horror just to see Paige with erupting into laughter holding her sides with tears at her eyes.

"That's wasn't nice" I huffed and crossed my arms turning away from her walking into my place and sitting down.

Wiping the tears from her eyes and joining me and pulling me into her lap.

"Sorry you were so cute will you ever forgive me" she asked showering me with kisses causing me to giggle.

"Alright alright I forgive you but now it's time for punishment" I smirked and straddled her giving her a sexual lap dance feeling her member on my heated core causing her to moan and grip my hips while leaving small kisses on her neck.

"Why are you here" I asked hoping of her lap and acting as nothing ever happened.

"Your a damn tease" she spat causing me to giggle.

"Each time your naughty you get punished" I smirked.

"I was hoping to see if you wanted to go to shopping with my sister she I'm asking on her behalf"

"Sure when"

"Tomorrow now if I share some cake do I get a reward" she held up a chocolate cake wrapped with a pink bow.

"My favorite and we'll see depends how it taste"

"We'll see wont we" she smirked she placed a slice in front of me gesturing me for to take a bite. I ate it it taste like heaven before I knew it I was on my second slice.

"Why aren't you eating any" I asked curiously.

"Well first that cake is made with a serum that paralyze the body and second I'm gonna have my desert right now" she picked me up and carried me to my room and sat me on my bed she hovered over with lustful eyes.

"You wenny!! I cant move you better not" she smirked and removed all my clothes and I licked my hardened nipple and massaged the other. Trailing her tongue down my flat stomach.

"Hey tori I left my purse" lily walked in she paled and slowly a smirked formed on her face.

"Hey I'm Lily tori best friend" she said with a friendly smile.

"I'm Paige" she croaked out blushing and covering me with a blanket.

"Get.the.hell.out." I yelled at lily who seem amused and held her hands up in surrender.

"Bye you two don't make to much noise" she teased walking out.

"She is a total moodkiller" Paige scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You look like a deer caught in head lights" I said trying not to laugh. She leaned over and lick and bit my nipple causing me to yelp.

"Bitch" I growled.

"When dose the crap wear off anyway"

"In about 2 hours tops" she smiled and pecked my lips.

_____________

"Ill see you later babe" she pulled me close and kissed me.

"Okay text me when you make it back"

"Will do" she walked off leaving me hot and bothered I swear Lily is gonna pay. Going to me phone and texting

Tori:I hate you

Lily:Lol not my fault you were letting her get your goodies😂😂

Tori:She would have if you didn't kill the mood😒

Lily:Lol I'm sorry don't forget to get plenty of rest bye love😇😁

Tori:Bitch😠

Lily:Love you to

She is so annoying I swear I'm gonna to get her back. My phone lit up reading it Paige made it home safely thank goodness New York is not the place to be at night.

Paige:hey I made it

Tori: hey that's good I miss you already😭😫

Paige:I miss you too babe I have training but afterwards I'll see you okay😘😘

Tori:I guess okay bye love😘💞💞

Paige:love you too💜💜💙❤😍

Hey guys happy Friday here's a update hope you like it for the ones who are still reading please comment like to her your feedback and would you like a cast list also message me if you wanna talk I always reply love you guys😍😘✋💞💝💗💘💚💝💞💘💟