chapter 6

Here I was as usual sitting here listening to Mr.Ryan's lecture on an upcoming exam bored out of mind. All I could think about was Paige and getting on the next level with her.

"Ms. James".......

"MS.JAMES" Mr.Ryan yelled at me while giving me the stink eye laughs rang through class.

"Sorry sir got distracted".....

"Well its nit the time for that class dimissed" he yelled.

"Omg what an asshole" lily spat as we sat and chat in the lunch room over burgers.

"I know.... Hey I'm going to the mall with Paige's sister wanna join"

"Sure I need some new heels anyways" she sighed we threw our trays away and walked out there was Riley leaning against sleek black convertible she waved us over.

"Hey girls ready to hit the mall"

"Yea this is Lily my friend mind if she joins"

"Not at all the more merrier" she smirked checking out lily.

"Nice to meet you my sweet lily" she kissed her hand and opened the door for her causing her to giggle.

"Let's go love birds" I said rolling my eyes and getting in.

------------------------

"Hey I'm going to try this on be right back" I told Riley and lily who seem to be busy talking and flirting with each other.

I was trying on a skirt when I felt strong arms around me. I snapped my gaze toward Paige smirking face.

"That skirt makes your legs look delicious" she said I could feel her hot breath on neck causing shivers to go down my spine.

"You perv I thought you were a rapist"I huffed getting out her embrace.

"Wow I leave training early for you and you snap at me" she said holding a hand over her heart.

"Sorry babe I'll make it up to you...... If you buy me an outfit"I whispered in here ear drawing circles on her abs.

"Deal" she said grabbing the outfit from my hand and running to the cashier. I giggled at how cute she was at times.

"Hey li-" I walked in her dressing room to Riley sucking her nipple and teasing her lady part with her fingers.
I smirked at lily squealing and covering herself.

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it I'm leaving carry on you to" I sang walking out.

"What happen" Paige asked on the way to her house.

"Your sister was hooking up with lily" she burst out in laughter wiping her eyes as I told her about lily reaction.

---------------

"Hey lets take a warm bath"I was so soar from Paige head game I wish we could go further but I know she's not ready yet.

"Thanks you did paralyze me"i pouted.

"I had you screaming my name and squirting like the Niagara falls" she smirked putting me in the tub.

"Shut up" I mumbled splashing water at her.

"Don't act embarrass now" she cheesed.

"I suggest you hush before you don't get any" I smirked watching her face pale.

"Join me" I said grabbing her hand"

I watched her strip and get in she had perfect sun kissed skin with abs you could lick for hours and perky b cup breast she was stunning.

"Done checking if out hun" she smirked causing me to roll my eyes and snort.

"Your beautiful you doubt yourself" she smiled while pulling me into her.

"Do tell" I cheesed.

"Well you have beautiful hazelnut hair and blue eyes that could melt your heart pink beautiful plump lips your bouncy d cup breast to your cute round ass" she said stroking my arm.

"I love you" I kissed her deeply.

---------------

"Tell me what your parents where like" she asked out of the blue we were cuddled up in her bed.

"Well my mom was so funny she would always tease everyone and she always smiled not once she was ever mad my dad on the other hand was always serious but he was a big softie when it came down to me and mom........they died from a car crash" I said remembering that day I cried and cried for them.

"I'm sorry" she kissed my forehead.

"What about you"

"My parents were total assholes they disowned us me and Riley basically took care of ourselves they died my dad died from drug overdose my mom had cancer....."

"Sorry you had it ruff which is why your such a sour patch kid" I teased.

"If I'm a sour patch kid you are a airhead"I smacked her arm offended.

"I'm just kidding your a gummy bear" she kissed my cheek.

"Awe thanks love your still sour"i kissed her cheek back.

We cuddled up slept in each other arms god I live This woman.

Short and sweet right happy Saturday ill update next weekend hopefully 😍😀😊✋💜💜💜✌✌✌✌✌

Guys the song above is their song!!