chpater 13

"WAIT TORI".....

I pushed Ashley running after tori I missed the elevator doors so I jogged down the stairs. She ran out the entrance and down the street to the place where we first meet. I caught up and saw her on the ground crying in her knees.

"Tori please-"NO JUST STOP I WAS HAPPY YOU WERE FACING YOUR PAST BUT YOU JUST KISSED HER PAIGE I SAW IT.... you kissed her the way you kissed me you still love her and you know it"her voice cracking she stood up and wiped the tears away looking at me with a sad smile.

"I'm not mad but I want you to be sure of what you want"she sighed and walked away. Watching her walk away I didn't have the heart to go after her part of me still is connected to Ashley yet tori was the one here the whole time comforting me and making me smile.

I'm giving up a chance of happiness for someone in my past is it really meant to be or Am I still in love with Ashley or do I love tori. The thoughts invaded my mind as I walked home in the dark.

"Ring ring"my phone vibrated it was my manager I had a match in 30 minutes for a great deal. Entering my apartment I showered and dressed in my gear and headed out.

Walking threw the alley way I heard the familiar screams and alcohol in the air

Walking threw the alley way I heard the familiar screams and alcohol in the air. Would I be here if I didn't run away? Would have I have meant tori? Will I still be with Ashley? These questions played threw out my mind.

"Paige darling you look lost are you sure your gonna fight" Rossi my manager asked me. I nodded stepping into the arena.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME THE UNBEATABLE PAIGE GORDON" the announcer voice boomed threw the speakers. My opponent stepped into the cage. She look like a easy win great way to blow off some steam I smirked to myself strapping my gloves.

-------------------

I was heartbroken I was cold and alone I was hurting not knowing why and how to fix it.

I was curled in a ball in my dark room crying to myself. I didn't think I would be here crying over Paige I've should have known. I want be selfish and tell her I need her not Ashley.

I have to respect that she going threw some things. Knowing your not the cause for someone's else tragedy is a huge relieve. Seeing your first love after years can resurface feelings you don't understand.

I'm not going to hold it against her I just want her to be happy even if she doesn't choose me......

----------

I woke up the next morning drowsy and upset. I forgot we had classes I quickly shot out of bed gathering my books and notes and taking a quick shower. Throwing on joggers and a track shirt and converses.

I walked outside moving threw the crowd of people on the sidewalk. I it made on time thankfully not hearing a ear full of shit from my professer.

Lily walked in with Ashley by her side she smiled at me and sat down next to me.

"So uh Ashley this is Paige girlfriend tori this is Ashley she going to finish her semester here"lily sparked up a conversation.

"May I speak to you in private tori" Ashley asked standing up. I followed her to the restrooms and she locked the door.

"Look ......im so sorry I know your hurting but when I saw Paige I fell in love with her all over again it just happen in fact I never stop loving her at all that's why I wanna say this if she chooses me you back off if she choose you I'll back off... It's only fair"she bit her lip holding out her hand. I looked at her side ways and walked past her bumping into her shoulder. I walked toward the door and opened it.

"It is only fair but sorry I'm fighting for her whether you like it or not"I marched out the bathroom and plopped in my seat not speaking a word to lily. Ashley came in and sat down not daring to turn my way.

-------------

"WHAT THAT BITCH SAID THAT WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS WALKING IN HER CLAIMING PAIGE HELL NO"lily was pacing my living room fuming. After that incident in the bathroom I told her all about it I literally had to drag her out the building from beating Ashley down and getting kicked out of collage.

"We'll she was only trying to-"No! Tori she just should've have said hey I'm taking what's mine back off bitch"she snapped plopping down on my sofa.

"Has Paige contacted you at all after what happened"I shook my head fighting back tears. She hasn't called me at all she could at least check on me.

"I'm sorry boo"lily snuggled up with me and we started watching mean girls our favorite movie.

------------

"Your a complete idiot but I support you"Riley patted my back while I was standing at the mall at a jewelry store.

"Ms. Gordon your purchase was a success"the slender woman said as she gave me the box.

After the match I got big bucks so I decided to get tori a little gift I have the perfect night planned. We have a candle light dinner than I ask the big question and maybe a a little dessert afterwards. I smiled to myself thinking of the look on her face.

I checked the time I was late with my meeting with Ashley. I ran to the coffee shop I took tori for the first time. I walked in and sat down with her at the booth.

"Hey babe"she smiled and reached for my hand I pulled away shaking my head.

"What's wrong babe"she frowned and put her hand in her lap. I sighed and bit my inner cheek.

"My name is Paige and Ashley what we had was in the past I admit that when I saw you and found out the truth I was happy and overwhelmed that kiss was a mistake just like hurting tori was..... I think it's best if we stay friends.....if you want"I took a deep breath and looked at her waiting for her to shout or break down.

I looked up and she was smiling with a single tear on her cheek. She wiped away and sniffled.

"I can't believe that someone else broke down those walls you try so hard to keep up.... I'm happy for you she's a great girl I should move on as we'll"she got up and leaned down beside me and kissed my cheek whispering I love you and walking away. I watched threw the glass she looked back and waved I waved back and sighed.

I hopped up out the booth and called lily letting her know the plan is a go. I slid on my bike speeding through traffic.

Wassup guys I really hoped you liked it and thanks for reading my story and I will put out another update on their little plan love you guys

Answer these if you like

What do you think?

What do you think Paige got at the jewelry store?

Do you think Ashley deserve a beat down from lily?

Bye✋