chapter 9

(Paige POV)

I kissed a girl and I liked the taste of her cherry ChapStick

While working out I was humming along to a Katy Perry song. Ever since the incident with lily and Riley. She has been more loyal and stop her old ways. Tori and I have been getting closer as well but she doesn't remember our past. Deep down I think she knows what happened but only tine will tell.

After my afternoon jog I'm taking tori on date to celebrate her exams scores.  She been stressing so much lately. Hopefully we can take that big step in our relationship.

----------------

"Dude that's like the fourth shirt you tried on you look good in anything" whined Riley she was helping pick out my date night outfit. After an hour of her complaining and my curse words and hitting. I decided on a navy blue button down with black slacks and my hair slicked back.

Now time to get my treasure and I should get roses they are her favorite.

(Tori POV)

"You look freaking hot"squealed lily we finally decided on a black dress with a v neck down the back and red heels. I have a feeling Paige wants to take that big step in our relationship. For a surprise I put on a white laced thong and bra.

I heard a honk that must be Paige here we go. Tonight might be the day we give each other ourselves mentally and physically.

"Good luck and I want details Missy and have fun" lily handed me my purse and I was on my way.

Walking out the lobby I saw Paige in a button down that hugged her curves. She was leaning against her bike smiling with roses in one hand.

"You look amazing here these are for you" she handed me the roses. They smelled so nice and she knew they we're my favorite.

"Thanks you look amazing yourself"she blushes and rolled her eyes and helped me on her bike.  These moments are my favorite speeding through New York traffic the  passing lights and the wind in your hair the thrill excited me.

We pulled up to the this expensive looking restaurant. We walked in and the director approached us.

"Ms. Gordon your table is right this way" we we're led to this table with a beautiful view of stars and a violinist playing and rose petals on the table and candle lights.

"Allow me your Highness" Paige joked and pulled my chair out.

"This is so breath taking how and when did you..... " I was lost for words.

"I planned this last week when you we're busy with your exams do you like it" she rubbed her neck and blushed.

"I love it and thanks you are truly the best"I reached for her hand across the table and squeezed it.

"I'm glad and you deserve to be treated like the queen you are" she smiled and rubbed my hand.

"Excuse me ladies are you ready to order" a waiter asked we ordered and made small talk and joked. Then "A thousand years" begin to play and Paige stood up.

"May I have this dance milady"she playfully bowed and took my hand.  We swayed slowly to the music and hummed along.

"I will love you for a thousand year's" Paige sung to me while spinning me around. 

"Paige I'm ready" I whispered into her ear she shivered and she pulled away and looked at me with admiration and lust.

We payed and and left the ride was quick and we made it to her apartment. She picked me up bridal style and took me to her bedroom and layed me on her bed.

"Let me know when to stop" she kissed my cheeks, nose, and eyelids and forehead softly.

Hey guys it the writer here and sorry to end it there and thanks for reading and voting and following me loves

How was the date?

Did Paige do a good job?

Do you want a sex scene or nah?

Make sure to stay tuned for the next update bye✋