chapter 10

(Tori POV)

Paige kissed my lips softly before attacking my neck sucking and nipping at my flesh leaving love bites.

"Mhmmmm.... Paige that feels so good" I moaned while tilting my head to give her more access.

She moved to my lips licking my bottom lip making me gasp she slipped her tounge in and explored every inch of mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck not wanting this feeling to stop.

She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her bulge threw her pants. I started to unzip her pants before she stopped me.

"Wait I don't want to hurt you like I did her".... She breathed out while crawling off of me. She put her head in her hands and sighing.

"Paige am I not good enough for you and who is her" my voice cracked and tears went down my face.

"No babe I never cheated on you I swear your more than enough for me but I ........did something I can never take back" she looked at me her once playful green eyes has now paled to a painful gray.

"If I tell you ....promise me you will looks at me the same"she pleaded while grabbing my hand and rubbing it.

"Of course I will not a thing will change how I look at you or how I feel for you" I pulled her into a hug rubbing her arm.

"When I was 18 I used to be a wild child like I am now I was dumb and in high school I thought I was the king of the fucking world till..... Ashley Teal transferred and stole my heart she broke me out of my she'll and showed me there's more to life then just as I saw it was..... She was the spitting image of you pale blue eyes and silky brown locks with a nice smile it was the senior party of the year and we decided to go their was smoking and drinking and I was already drunk and ready to crash... Ashley helped me to my car and drove us home she put me in bed till I..... " she took a deep breath wiping tears I squeezed her hand to reassure her that I'm here.

"I .....pinned her Down and I...... Ripped her clothes off..... She kept screaming and crying for me to stop but I didn't listen I didn't know why I did it I regretted it I'm sorry I should have told you" she sobbed into my chest shaking I couldn't believe that this tuff jock could pour her heart out to me I knew she was hurting from all this but also knew that I love her more then I ever did.

"You made a mistake just like the next person Paige your we're drunk and you done something you could never forgive yourself for but it's time to learn to accept the fact you done it and you know it was wrong you can't keep it bottled up forever" I spoke softly stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry Ashley I'm sorry ......"she kept mumbling that until she fell asleep. I moved and tucked her in and looked at her. Her tear stained face puffy red cheeks and messy bed hair.

That's why she never opened up to me she kept this deep painful memory with her struggling to cope by herself.  Those green eyes and jet black hair I remember so vividly.

I remember the fallen angel that saved me from a horrible fate the one I fell in love with who I first saw staring at me across the street. Those playful green eyes and hair dark as night itself that I will forever love.

So wassup loves I know I said Friday I still am but thanks to my free period at school I made this so I know you hate me for not having them get freaky with it😂😂😂

Do you feel sorry for Paige or no?

Do you think Ashley will appear and snatch Paige away?

Do you want a POV from Riley or lily or both?

Thanks for reading and make sure to comment ,vote, and follow me