Part 2: What are you exactly?

Reader's God Damn POV
My mind trailed off, wandering to the very being who called himself as Vivaldi Fontaz. I couldn't stop thinking. It's bothering me a lot and I should figure out what he is. My body rose up from my messy bed decorated with books I treasured such as books from Cassandra Clare; The Infernal Devices:Clockwork Angel, Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Harry Potter: The cursed Child by J.K Rowlings and Shatter Me by Tahera Mafi. These books are filled with fantasies I'd want to live in (Not twillight where the vampires are all shiny. No.). I scurried towards my own little library world, looking for the ancient book my old grandfather passed me. It was only my bookshelf with 1001 different stories I loved. Oh, this old dusty book. This book was finally useful.

"Warlocks... Demons...," I flipped the page as my lips move, "Cowhead, no... Astigmatism, no, wait what— oh, nevermind that. Uh, what is he?" My mind keeps trailing around.

The night before was the night I met him. He's a skeleton. But... Skeletons do not have large iris and pupils, they only have small pin-pricks inside their hollow eye-socket. How's that possible? "Skeletons, no... This is weird." I was getting really annoyed, unable to find what he is until my finger flipped the last page. "... What's this?" I thought. There was a drawn picture—artwork— of a skeleton with the same iris just like the one encountered that night, except the major part of the old moldy paper was cut. It wasn't ripped apart, it was definitely a clean cut from a cutter or scissor. Well, I get that this book is very aged, but a clean cut? Who could've done it? Grandpapa?

I flipped the page back and forth. No other information. Not title. Nothing. Only a small paragraph was written in black ink, probably it was written with a fountain pen or a quil. I was able to tell for I have been facinated with pen and pencils.
"The forsaken creature of the underworld,
The hideous creature of the underworld,
Leave in instance.
Or shall it devour yer soul.

El inicuo del mundo,
Vara ware av varelsen,
быть изделия из существа(Byt' izdeliya iz sushchestva),
ginn Ware vun der déiereräich,
venalia esse in creatura,
-abụ ike nke ihe e kere eke,
પ્રાણી વેર હોઈ(Prāṇī vēra hō'ī)
Waspada untuk iblis ini,
Be ware of the devil.

—J.D Reese Morgan. "

J.D Reese??? My great grand papa? No... This book is nearly a century years old. Possibly my ancestor. Strange. This is too strange. "Maybe Wikipedia has it!" My mind explored again and my leg cooperated together this time. I looked through, surfed through. Until I found what his name was. Eidolion Vangs. Vampiric creatures of the night. Another version of Vampires. But... I did not see any fangs. Oh nevermind that, my hand guided the mouse to another site. "Eidolion Vontaz" my lips curved and spoke out these words out of the silence hovering seconds ago. "Child of doom...? Demons of underworld...? What... That's exactly the same contex as the book! Urgh." My frustrated hands closed down the laptop and begun to scramble my hair like an egg in a frying pan. "Unless...," My head shoots up and I skied off taking my jacket and scarf with me, "I asked him what he is! I'm a genious~!"

***

I huffed, puffed, inhaled loudly. I'm here once again to the lonely streets of New York. "Mr. Fontaz?" I called out, more like I yelled, his name. "... Mr. Wolf?" I tried a different one and a tap came from behind. I jolted slightly, surprised by the tap and turned around. "Mr. Fontaz—" a finger came to my lips. A boney finger. "... Yes, little lamb?" He chuckled. "That is weird of you to come back here? Enjoyed my looks perhaps?" He began to walk around like how a wolf would spin around it's prey before attacking. "Maybe. I wanted to ask you. You're an Eidolion Vontaz, am I wrong?"

"...  Hm, very interesting. You've known my race. Perhaps, an information about me?" He stopped behind me, bending down forwards to my neck, blowing my hair strands away. "Got any?" He challanged with his tone rising. "Uh... No. But I can tell you're a very h—" his finger traced my lips. "Ah, you've only got small pieces of the whole. That's quite upsetting now, dear Lamb."

"My name is not Lamb. Do call me Kate. My nick name shall do." I bossed, slapping his boney finger away. "Oh why. You're an interesting little herbivore, Kate."
He called my nickname... The way he says it just like my name. The a being hugged...
"Why thank you, Mr—"

"Call me Vivaldi. Or anything you like, sweetheart."

"Vivi."
"Vi- What?" He looks at me, surprised of what I addressed him. Maybe it was too... Informal? Well Vivi was the name of my passed dog. He'll be one good dog. "You said anything, so... Vivi." I looked at him innocently added by a smile with two meanings. One crooked, one nice. But it's true. He said anything. "Brave. Interesting. Makes me want to figure you out even more, Sweetcheeks." His tone was rather playful, like he was teasing his friend's little sister or maybe his own. My heart once again throbbed fast.
Oh God, Help. "If you want to find out about more of me, come to my den. I'll treat you nice and good." He smiled and patted my head like I was his little pet. "Stop with the teasings and do bring me to your den." I slapped his boney palm once again and demanded. I am scared, to be truthful. "Are you sure? I might try to eat you." He gazed at me with his glowing iris. "Oh, like how so." I raised my eye brow, challanging him with like smirking and nudging my head. "... Perhaps I'll feast you tonight in my bed. Won't it be fun now?" He walked on forward, standing infront of me and bent down to get to better view of my facial features. I gulped down with my soar throat. "They all said innocent little lambs like you make loud noises that heats me to the core and I could eat you all night long." He guided me as I walk backwards, reaching the hard, cold concrete wall. Pinned to the cold wall, like how a lamb became trapped with a wolf above.

"You should know... All wolf can't be trusted." He whispers to my ear, blowing into mine. "W-well, I'm a brave little lamb. I want to know you. It's not fair that you know what I am and how I am while I do not know anything of you, wolf." My palms pushed him away by the chest, the sensation as I placed my on his clothes. It felt hard, masculine chest. Man chest. It wasn't bones like what I had expected. Weird. "Oh why you are facinating indeed. Well, you're the only brave herbivore so far. So I'll invite you to my den." He pulls away and brought my fingers to his jaws and he kissed them or maybe he did. Then he moved away. "Come, sweetheart. It's cold out here."

I'm going into a den filled with probably a lot of his folks. Guide me to the end God. He's an Eidolion Vangs. He's the demon I should be ware of. But I'm going to be brave.

----- TO B CONTINUED NEXT WEEK-----

maybe another month.

Maybe year.

And they did sex yey more kids

The end

No no jk.