Part 3 : Wonderful Mysteries.

Reader's God damn POV

The wolf brought me into his place he called his den as my heart throbbed along the way. Each step I took, the sound of footsteps echoes along the way. This corner close to the echo flower's shop, walls with paper or news of missing pets and people yet to be found. My heart kept throbbing, my mind's a spinning tornado, my eyes rolled around and my legs slightly trembling along the way he led me to. The wolf I called the devil himself turned his head around and looked how my knees are trembling whilst my face showed no sign of fear. He brought a single fist to his jaws, chuckled out of sudden to see how I'm being such a ridiculous yet brave little lamb he refers me. My eyes ran its way to him, focusing on him and keeping my guard up for he might try to harm me.

"Relax, sweetheart." He came towards me, smiling, "I won't harm you. I promise you that." He smirked and placed his white palm above my head and he began patting me gently. My muscled broke free from the tension I had preserved. "And why should I trust you?" I can't trust him for he had told me that all wolves can't be trusted. I flicked his palm away, "Didn't you told me that wolves like you can't be trusted?" I bleated like a young innocent lamb following such a treacherous wolf." I folded my arms right under my chest, kind of proud actually that I'm facing the devil. An Eidolion Vontaz. A Vivaldi Fontaz. And I'm being led to the devil's den. We both walked straight to somewhere unfamiliar to my eyes. This was like a whole new different place; A different dimension; A different world. He stopped abruptly, turning around facing me. The flickering light from the street-lights roamed my skin and to the back of his skull. His features came even brighter, even more vivid. The strands of light shining made shadows to his main face though I still could make out his features for it wasn't too dark nor it was bright.
"Say, Sweetheart. I want you to close your eyes again." My eyes followed his jaws opening and closing. "Why is that?" My eyes found its way to his glowing iris. I noticed something I shouldn't have. His eyes, glowed dimly, was staring deeply to mine. This feeling came again like a slight pang inside my chest. It was beautiful as it glows, but it was filled with something that made me want something of him. Like I wanted something from or him as if lust had conquered my heart.

"Do you have to ask everything of me, little lamb?" His bone arms, palms and himself came closer towards me. His both arms roamed to my waist, pulling me even closer and strangely I obeyed his arms. I went closer to him as I stared into his eyes. "I suppose I do." My voice trailed off slowly, my mind's drifting off into the fantasy I shouldn't have flew into. My hands stayed at my side as he pulls me in. My vision went black as I closed my eyes, burying my head into his open chest. "Well, you seem to obey me." He smiled and his he snapped his white fingers. The friction made a normal snapping sound and I wondered why is that possible.
I am even more curious than I am now. He's full of mysteries. I like that. He's mysterious. I love that. He's dangerous. I adore that. I should be careful for he might eat me.

Sorry short part :'D

later I'll continue.