Part 4: The Eidolion

Reader's God Damn POV
Seconds ago, I felt like floating and now I felt like I'm laying down. My back was being held by something soft and tender, possibly above a pillow or bed. My eyes slightly move apart as well as my eye lashes. I was greeted by clothes—Vivaldi's clothes— above me. A black sweater made of wool inside a mossy green sleeveless jacket and a necklace, leather strap hanging loosely with a cross sign onyx gem stone, though the gem itself rested above my chest. Major part of my body—breast to my waist— were pressed against his own when I looked and my head's between his hands and my legs were intertwined with his. I wasn't sure if we are at the corner of the bed or at the sides because my feet felt the cold, hard glassy floor; Perhaps a Limestone.

"Vivaldi, What's between your arms?" Another different voice echoes through and I could hear it clear. Unfamiliar, deep, darker and yet very pleasant to my ears. "Do you need to ask every time I brought something or someone home, Vlad? Really?" It was wolf this time. He spoke loud and clear and when he did, I felt vibration from his throat through his body. The wolf sounded like he was annoyed. The other voice, Vlad I heard, could be his brother or... Cousin? "A HUMAN?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO BRING A HUMAN HOME?" Vlad roared and clattering of chair, slamming of palms to the table could be heard. "REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE BROUGHT ONE HOME?"

"Yeah." Wolf said short. "They died." The wolf said another short word and his tone showed no hint of pity.
 "Then why did you bring a young-", wolf cut him short. "This little lamb of mine is none of your business, Vangs. Piss off."
Eidolion... Vangs? A vampire? "V, You're not going to eat the human, right?" Vlad's tone softened, he was worried. I could picture him doing gestures or frowning, knitting his eyes brows if he did have eye brows because an Eidolion Vangs can shape-shift into a human. "She's mine. I am going to eat her." The wolf growled and when he did, I felt the vibration from his throat. "You don't even drink blood! And our father to-"

"Don't bring my father into this, Vangs!" Wolf roared angrily, frustrated. "Well, my dear cousin. If she's yours then show it to me." Blood rushed rapidly inside my veins to my brain and all my muscles tensed. "...You... Serious?" I'm guessing wolf's face would be like oh-my-god-what-are-you-being-serious-? kind of face, horrified. "Yeah, I am. Now go on," my mind imagined him gesturing with his hands on air, pointing or doing body language, "bite her, lick her, do her." These three instructions made me shiver. Vlad's voice was playful like he was challenging wolf and I swear I could hear under wolf's breath he whispered, "fuck... I'm sorry,_______."
I started freaking out, probably bleating like a little timid lamb who's afraid.

I didn't know happened to me, what possessed me or what made me stunned but just after he said sorry, the wolf pulled me away and the cold air started to attack my harmless skin. The wolf look intently into my eyes. "... Vivi..?" I asked, a bit scared. His eyes, his glowing iris, showed signs of lust. I'm scared of what he will do next. Maybe he'll eat me as he lies about 'not gonna harm you'. My eyes moved away to look another place. "________, look at me. Sweetheart." I didn't want to look. "Hey, sweetheart."

I ...

I can't look. I'm scared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA