Part 7: I'm tired

Reader's POV
*****
At this 10:32 am, I was really tired. I couldn't get my legs to move and not a single muscle of my body could move either. Even blinking felt so damn hard.

It's been 2 days since the incident and my life changed so much since the first night I met Vivaldi. He came at breakfast, lunch and dinner to fetch me to his den and kiss me. It felt good and I enjoyed it too much. It was such a yesterday I had been thinking through out the whole day at my work.

Being an animator sure was hectic; drains all the energy. And Vivaldi comes in consuming my energy as well. This is very hectic and very tiring.

****20 hours previously****

02:32 pm.

Inside a small building, painted white and filled with rooms for working purposes, I sat on a comfortable chair as I face my drawing desk. A cintiq. My job was simple. Except the simple thing was on fire and there were many problems like finding a single dot from a layer from 98 different layers and I had to find where does this dot belong. My back hurts, my eyes hurts, my fingers hurt and oh boy, it was sure hell.

I worked my ass off for 7 hours straight with only a simple tuna sandwich my workmate bought in a store to keep me from hunger. I stopped for I decided it was a good progress. Getting a character to walk, talk, eat and fight could take 600 frames. I'm beat and I'm going home for the day. I thought. Just as I got to get my bag, I felt something warped against my hips. I almost freaked out. Then I looked down and saw bones. Oh, it's him.

"Leave that bag be. You're going in my bed again." He nuzzled, putting his jaws on my neck. "Can you not do that?" He's really playing with my emotions. I huffed, trying to get his arms moving.

"Why is that so?" He flipped me around and his arms went back hugging my waist. "People will think we're dating." I sighed and flee away from his iris.
"Well... Maybe we are." His iris looked into my face and I felt lust vibes going around him. "We aren't. Non of us agreed to that. Besides, what makes you think I am into you or are you into me?" I hissed at him and what I got in return was him chuckling. "Sweetheart, isn't it you? You're into me."

"Oh? Prove that to me."
"Remember when you kissed me suddenly infront of Vlad? Well damn, that was one of a kiss."

"Fuck you." I pushed him and he pulled me back with a single arm, staring to my eyes with a sober look. "Fuck me then." He walked and made me press myself against the hard wall plasterred by the wallpaper. "W-wha...," my throat was dry and I couldn't gulp down this little fear built inside. "You said "Fuck you", didn't you? I demand that." His tone was gentle, soothing and it harmonized with lust. I felt the same sharp lust again. I can't help it. His 'lips'. Oh God.

"Show me what you can do, ___________." He whispered to my ears and the shiver tingled from my ears to my neck. He called my name, he shared me his lust, he's coming further into me. My body came in contact with his, his private part grinding into mine and my back pressed to the wall. "I want you to show me." His voice dived into my head. This lust heated me up and I couldn't control myself. This temptation was too much. My cheeks are burning again. My heart's wild and my lips, they ached for his.

I pushed him away and slapped him but he grabbed my hand. "Don't tease me, Wolf!!" I yelled, almost screaming. "Oh God... you're so dirty minded, Vivaldi." He smirked and pulled me back and after I blinked the whole place changed. It was his house now. "Vivi!!! God!!! My bag's still there!!"

"You don't need your bag. You're gonna stay in my bed tonight." He shoved me roughly in to his bed and pinned me down. "H-hold just a moment--- Vivi," but there was no stopping. He kissed me and thrusted his tongue into my mouth, colliding with my tongue. I struggled seconds before but now I obeyed him as he kisses. When I stopped struggling, one of his hand made its way inside my clothes, gently rubbing below my stomach and I purred. It felt good. Felt extremely good. I wanted him to touch me even more. I wanted him to bring me into all his sexual dreams and desires.

His hands moved up, crawling slowly and grabbed my breast. He squeezed and rubbed it and earned a soft moan escaping my throat and lips to his 'mouth'. He pulled away and smirked before saying, "... Adorable." My face flushed red into tomatoes and it was burning, probably steams are appearing. Every part of me burned. I craved for him. I didn't understand why.
He moved away from me and grinned. It seems like the wolf had finished his lunch. "Heh, told you that you'll be a mess in my bed." He pulls me up but I can't move. I'm already drained.

I felt too tired, too exhausted. "I can't wait for the next. Maybe I'll get to hear you moan louder." He teased with his same playful tone and kissed me again for a bit. He's taking snacks... God, damn it.
"Heh... Look at you. So tired and so harmless and so defenseless. I could just fuck you right now." His iris ran around my body. Stop touching me with your eyes...

"But I don't do that," he looked away and walks off but I stopped him by tugging on his shirt. I wondered why? Maybe I didn't want him to go. Vivaldi looked at me, a bit surprised of me and came back. He gazed into my eyes, staring and then he pushed my strands of hair to the back of my ear and placed my head to his forearms before laying down inside the bed with me. "Take a rest. I won't go anywhere." He smiled and brought forward the warm blanket. I burried myself into his chest and himself. What the hell am I doing? I didn't know. But I didn't care anyways.

******Today******

Yes. That all happened. Now I'm still in his bed with him beside me and my head burried into his chest.

I'm afraid that I'm getting addicted to him.

I'm scared that I'm falling in love with him.

I fear of losing him.

I don't want him to leave me.

Please make this one sided love of mine stay longer. I want to stay with him forever.

But... That's all only in dreams and wishes, aren't they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued