Part 19 (preview) part 1: loathing rain.

Reader's POV

The way his hands snaked to my panty, it left trails of pleasurable sensation I never want to let go of. His deft fingers touching me; friction to my skin, I yearned for more. I needed more, I wanted more. My skin's dying to feel more, to feel his own hand grazing against my skin. His tender lips pressing itself against my collarbone and his soft lips left a wet mark on my skin, gently sucking it as his lips amble down to my chest. "Sweetheart.... May I?" Rang into my ears, said he, lifting me off from my little musings. I couldn't decide what to say. Should I allow him, should I not allow him? If we move on, I won't be able to stop; I'd ask for more. I'd die for more: His human skin, his bony form, his beautiful iris, his deft fingers. I'd never want to stop and I'll want to continue until I don't know where. Probably being fucked by the man I've known for a mere 4 and a half months, not even a year. Sooner or later, I might regret because I'll be having his child in either bad conditions or his fucking another girl. Sad things.

If I don't... this would end. This favorable sensation, this tremendeous and terrific touch leaving such a delicate feeling on my skin. It burns into my skin and into my heart. It'll be awkward. Nevertheless, I would still be able to ask again later. "... Y-you...," my voice was shaking, brittle, easy to be shattered, "... You can't. Not now." This 4 words came out of my lips with extreme reluctance. It was hard to say no to this temptation. He goggled, struck and dumbfounded. He looked adorable with this "watdidyoujustsay-what-are-you-uh-?" kind of reaction. He's cute. "Not now," I sighed, ablush. "I want to know you better before we...," my hands gestured things, "you know... that." I stopped, sitting up as he moved. He wheeezed then laughed loud then supressed it. What did I say to make him laugh??? What's happening???

"Sweetheart, I can stop if you're not ready," his hand made its way to my cheeks and squeezed it, earning a small squeak from me, "but I gotta admit, you left me hanging horny back there. I'd tease you though," a smirk slid in; he pulled me with his hands, one reached  down to my bottom and the other rubbed my mentum; I bleated. "V-Vivaldi--," and he chuckled. "Adorable little Lamb." He pulled away, pulled my hand and pressed his lips to the back of my fingers. I was set ablush. "... You adorable wolf." I snickered, pulled him close and kissed his cheekbone — well, the invisible muscles, to be exact — and he chuckled in amusement.

//IM UPDATING SHORTLY.