Part 6: Big Bad Wolf, That's all We Know.

PReader's POV to Vivaldi the Wolf. No sex no sex. Just naughty things.

I was left here in this humid, cold room with the friendly silence. No Vivaldi around, no "Vlad" around. Just me and the cup of rose tea that's no longer warm and the bed. Vivaldi's in the other room and I'm not the rude kind of person who would stab into someone's personal or private lives. It has been 1 minute after the commotion.

I heard a loud thud and cough—more like a choke— and bolted straight into the room he went into. He was coughing, on his hands and knees, one of his arms covering his mouth. "F-FUCK!" He coughed out and finally fell on the ground, coughing. "W-where... is my... Med- (coughs loud, choking)," he tried to reach the drawer with his left arm while his right supports him. "V-Vivaldi?!" I didn't have time to gasp and grabbed him and to my concern, his body felt so cold. "W-what is happening?" I placed his head on my laps, hoping it was comfortable for his head.

He looked at me and clenched his jacket on me by the collar and roughly pulled me into a kiss. "Wtf-" Why another kiss?????? What is happening????? Is he trying to affect me??
It was a warm normal kiss. I didn't get the time to react and all I could do was being stunned, eyes widened and hands holding him with him dominating my lips.

We pulled away awkwardly. "... What was that?" I asked, blinking countless times and he smirked and said, "... Seems like you can be a useful pet after all."

Wat.

I mean it.

Wat de fuk.

"I don't it...(?)" my voice trailed off to a higher pitch from low like how we ask someone. "You see, I suck life source a.k.a your soul." He sat up and used his index and middle fingers, quoting 'your soul', "and it seems like I'm not sucking your soul but your energy. This is a new thing for me and you, Little Lamb, must be tired right now..." He was right. I felt a bit tired... But I'm still concerned about him. "Well... What happened earlier? Didn't we kissed? I mean, you're sucking my energy and aren't you suppose to be like... Uh... Strong and healthy?"

"... Well...," he sighed and smiled sadly, "I have a bad health condition. My soul was born imperfect." He chuckled while he frowns. Oh wolf, you're not suppose to laugh at this matter. My legs woke up and I stood up, reaching the previous room."You should tell your cousin!! W-we should ca-"
"Don't tell Vlad about this." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to his laps, my back resting on his chest and his left arm around me while the other stayed gripping my hand. "... Don't." He echoes. "Why...?" I asked, worried. "He musn't know about this." He answers me simply. "Why...?" I asked again. "... I don't want him to know." Again. The same tone, same simple answer.

"Why...? You're in a bad condition."
"I... Because I don't want." His voice shook and his arm pulled me further into a hug.

"Why......?" My tone was soft, gentle.
"...," he sighed in frustration and I won. "He'll donate his soul to me. I don't want that." He laid his chin on my shoulder. We looked like dating but we're not. Oh God.

"You should find a donation then. Vlad's not the only donation box you have right?"
"Well... Yeah. But... It's fine. I-"

"Vivi... You're a kind man. I don't wan-"
"Sweetheart. Enough." He sighed and hugged me. "Just... Stop. And don't tell anyone else." My heart felt crushed by millions of shoes stepping on it. "... Am I the first?" My curiosity got the best of me. "Yeah, you are. And will be my last." He won't let go of me. "________," his pleasant voice called me again and I missed it so much. "Vivaldi...?" I replied his call. "Be my pet."

Again.

Wat de fook

"Pet??" I was dumbfounded. "Yeah. You'll feed me whenever I need you." He sniffed my neck and it felt ticklish.He said that he'll feed off me and ... I could ask for compensation too. I'm smart. I know. This is how I can help him rather than him being sick whenever I'm not there. "Vivaldi," I pulled away from him, faced him and he looked at me with the reaction saying 'yeah-I-heard-You'.

"I want you to do a contract with me."
"... Lamb, no."
"You won't get any meal from me then."
"Fuck, you're smart."
"That's right. Smart Lamb and Dumb Wolf. Now, Contract or not?"
"...," he sighed. "Fine."

I celebrated internally, feeling proud. "You're going to... let's see...," I looked up, thinking of what should he do and he looked scared already. "Right," I brought my hands together. "You, Wolf, will tell Vlad about this and tell Vlad to help you find a donation." He growled in frustration, "No. Sweetheart, I to-"

"is that a no I heard? Aw. Looks like someone's going to starve to death and I will be free."
"...Fuck. Why do you do this to me? Haven't I suffered enough?"
"I did not hear a yes. I think I should go home. I should probably find a new place because my ho-" I was shut silence by his sudden move. He held my bottom and brought me way to close to his body, breast pressed against his chest hard and his eyes glaring. "FINE, YES. I WILL." He barked angrily, "listen here, I'm only here to feed off you. Once I'm all better, you're going to regret ever meeting me." he snarled to my ears and my chill went stiff. "What are you gonna do? Kill me? Eat me alive?" I taunted, I didn't wanna lose to this wolf. He may be the Eidolion Vontaz, the one I should fear of. But I got God along my side, his secret and my energy. "If you kill me, there's no more meal for you and besides... you need me." My eye brows danced but he smirked. "Oh? I won't kill you. I'll bring you down, between the sheets to 2 am. You'll be a mess with me." He grinned with the smug face and my cheeks burned. "... Aww, you're adorable when you're blushing. Maybe you'll be the most adorable when I'm between your legs."

"Shut up." I bleated and he chuckled. "A-anyway, we've got the deal?"

"...," he sighed and looked at me, somehow I felt lust from him. His iris roamed and touched my body then he smirked. "Heh, Deal." Whatever he's thinking, I'm curious of that but I don't want to know. "Well..." I trailed off. "Yeah?" I looked at him as his jaws moved with his iris looking at me. "uh... So you... you're going to have meals from kissing then? with me?" I asked. "Yeah." He looked away, slightly embarrassed and his iris flashed to and fro. "... Any other ways?" I blushed as well. My cheeks were burning and my heart raced like it never raced before. My head was spinning to look for another answer. "Only kissing." He replied blunt. "nothing else?"

"No."

"... Really?"

"I guess... This is all we know." He turned to my eyes and smiled with tints of red shade. "We can't test other things cause this is all we know."

***************************************************

I like the new song and was inspired. :'D

FIGHTING FLAMES OF FIREEE
HANG ON TO BURNING WIRES
WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE

ARE WE FADING LOVERS
WE KEEP WASTING COLORS
MAYBE WE SHOULD LET THIS GO

WE FALLING APART, STILL WE HOLD TOGETHER
WE'VE PASSED THE END, SO WE CHASED FOREVER
'CAUSE THIS IS ALL WE KNOWWWW
THIS FEELING'S ALL WE KNOWWWW

I'LL RIDE MY BIKE UP TO THE WORLD

DOWN THE STREETS RIGHT THROUGH THE CITY

I'LL GO EVERYWHERE YOU GO

FROM CHICAGO TO THE COAST

YOU TELL ME, " HIT THIS AND LET'S GO

BLOW THE SMOKE RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW"

CAUSE THIS IS ALL WE KNOW

Btw here's Vivaldi
I forgot how to draw my own son---

Btw here's VivaldiI forgot how to draw my own son---