Part 8: Black Out

NEED A VIVALDI POV? COMING SOON.

IN 2017.

Disclaimer: Apparentlythiswontbehappeningbecausei'mgonnaupdatethisdailysoit'llprollybearounddecemberforchristmasansstuffbutwaitforoctoberspookitimeBAHAHAHAHA

**************

Reader's POV

2 weeks have passed and the routine work had changed. My animating job was officially done as well and a lot had change since then. It was all thanks to Vivaldi.

I no longer live in my hotel but, kind of a bad and good news, in his den. I was able to unravel more information about him. He was never dangerous and was desperate to look for someone as family. The book and the Wikipedia lies. He's not dangerous; never was and never is dangerous.

He's just like any normal human and the friendly monster, though his race is not a human. The same architecture style, same interior designs. Just like how we human live. Though, I found out about his secret and about him being scared of something different. Well... Different as in something unfamiliar with him. Like about meeting me and I was able to kiss him without dying. He was a bit scared and took sometime to adapt and offered me to stay with him.

The bed room... I didn't get one. I slept with him every night because his simple reason. 'You're my pet', he said that. What's funny is that he's desperate for a hug. Apparently he told me that he can't hug anyone because he could kill them. But I was different in a way I couldn't explain. Maybe out there, there's someone like me as well.

*********
I was reading a book—Unravel Me by Tahera Mafi—on his bed, laying down on my belly with a simple sweatshirt he gave to me. It wasn't a gift. It was... A collar. Well...

*3 days before*

Vivaldi
Hey, sweetheart. Come on here.

Reader
Yeah? *goes to him while reading Harry Potter*

Vivaldi
Since you're my pet now... You need a collar. *is somehow cheerful*

Reader
What-

Vivaldi
And I got you one. *is very cheery*

Reader
*hisses* This was never in the job descrip-

Vivaldi
Hands up, babe. *is happy*

Reader
Vivi, what are you...

Vivaldi
Hands up. *he smiled with his eyes and jaws*

Reader
*sighs and puts hands up* well?

Vivaldi
*forces his sweatshirt to reader*

Reader
!! *mental shock*

Vivaldi
Aw, you look adorable. *very happy*

Reader
*dumbfounded* Dear God, tell me what is happening right now

***************************

Well, that all happened. His soft pink sweatshirt smelled nice. Like manly but it was very enjoyable. Too big for me but I always loved loose clothes. Feels like wearing a dress or poncho. I wasn't wearing any shorts or hot pants because his sweatshirt covered almost everything. It went down to just 20 cm above my knees. Though the v-collar was too big, so I had to wear a thin tank-top underneath. My hair tied up, my legs crossing above with a pair of black round glasses. (I loved Harry Potter and I just had to buy the same glasses.) I was definitely a bookworm or you can say I was a nerd.