Part 9: There.

Reader's POV:

I saw him, laying down and coughing, "___________...!" But I couldn't move. I was unable to. My body slept as if tranquilizer had been shot and it dissolved to my blood. "___________...!!!!"
I couldn't feel anything even though I forced my muscles to work but the results were none. Vivaldi's cough went further worst and a dark, thick and red liquid burst out from his jaws. B...blood?

"__________... Come... Back...", he couldn't speak out but only to whisper out these words to the girl who was standing close to the door and finally she went out from his bedroom. The girl was... Me." I struggled hard, that is not me, I cried. His iris stopped flashing with tears crossing his cheekbones, his ribcage stopped growing and contracting, his hand stopped on trying to reach the girl on the door and his jaws stopped after calling, "_____________..."

And he ceased.

I couldn't call his name, I couldn't move but to watch him sleeping there on the cold hard concrete. Sleeping with a sad expression. Never to wake up.

He's gone.

My eyes they burn and tears traced down my cheeks quietly.

*********

"VIVALDI!" My eyes shot open and my body flung up with a strong force. The blinding light came and died away slowly and something grabbed my collar, pulling me into and a warm hug greeted me. "Hey, hey, it's just a bad dream. It's just..." He comforted with his soft voice, patting my head and whispered, "a bad dream. Shhh."

I looked around and felt all sort of things began spinning and twirling around. My head felt heavy and I brought my hands to support my head from falling. "... It's the third time... Vivi... I... I saw you dying..." Vivaldi sighed and again, pulled me into a warm embrace I've always loved. "You won't leave me. You never will." He rubbed my back, whispering to my ears and finally called me. "Hey, babe. Feed me." He nagged while smiling.

Oh my God... Why. Vivi-- we're not dat-
"V, She's not your girlfriend." Vladimir's voice roamed the room and Vivaldi stared at him. "My pet. My business."

"She's creeped out."
"I don't care. Why do you care?"
"She ne-"
"Maybe you're interested in her?"
"... V. No."

I sighed in defeat. "It's fine, Vlad. Besides... He's happy about having a pet. Especially when he just got a pet for 1 month. Baaa. Baaa." I followed his orders anyway because I want his kisses. "Wolf. Want meal?" I pushed him down and sat on his belly, well... Not exactly. Since it's bones but I felt like sitting on a hard belly. As if it's filled with 6 or 8 packs. "Woof. I do." He teased me and laid his arms up while I, filled with naught, pinned his arms by holding onto the both wrist with one and another roaming his chest. "Should I..."

Vladimir saw what was I doing and he looked away instantly. I saw a glimpse of his face and his cheekbones were all red with his iris flashing back and forth. "__________....?" Vivaldi's voice shook a moment, he was kind of astonished of this new side of me in his mornings which I never did. Embarrassing but worth a try. "Give you...", my hand travelled far to his neck and simply brush agaisnt his neck and he groaned. "H-hey- sweet---a-ah, stop--", he messed all his words and I enjoyed watching him like this. "Your breakfast?" My hand stopped at his jaws and his tongue—it was blue-ish red and looked sticky—licked my fingers. "H-heh, Kiss me already. You're making me hard." He huffed and looked all steamy as he speaks. Oh fuck, I triggered his lust. "Well, beg for it." I smiled crookedly, not wanting him to just get his meal easily. "... F-fuck... Don't keep me like this...", his face flushed red and his iris were filled with lust trying to get me. His iris his iris his iris omg.

It Was Night By Then (Vivaldi x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें