This is important and I want all of you to read it.

Dear readers, idk what to call u. (My children or my people of wonderland?)

Okay. The whole OC thing didn't work out so, I'll just scroll through your books and pick any OCs That caught my eye.(to those you draw do comment "Banana" in the comment section.)

Secondly, Updates might be 2000 words and above. Though, if you're asking for 4000 words, the updates will be very late and often post-poned. And it will be bery challanging as well (I'm determined to see my typos.)

And another thing,
A reminder,
This is a slowburn. There might be break ups and you would be dating someone else. But do not fret my people, you surely would care for this character too.
Now please, would you tell me your opinion about:

Vladimir Fontaz

And

Vivaldi Fontaz

(It's not or. It's And. So please do state your opinion for both. This will help me piture the ending for you guys. Who you guys will end up with will be determined through this opinions.)
(Everyone who reads this needs to state their opinion.)

A little bit of spoiler.
You will meet another Eidolion Vontaz (Related to Vivaldi) and an Eidolion Staggadier (related to Vivaldi).
And someone who eats demon's soul and could wear the demon's power (the one who could defeat Vladimir and the Staggadier)