01 : Mess

"Shamavira Hanaveva Hernandez, will you take Jose Eros Baez to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

She bit her lips as if she was a victim. I like Hannah just as a friend until she said that she already knew it from the start. She knew that we were made to be wed.

"I-I do," she answered, I could hear her voice trembling. If only my mind could kill everyone inside this church siguro I am already a criminal.

"Jose Eros Baez, will you take Shamavira Hannaveva Hernandez to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

I looked intently at the priest. "Can I say no?" tiim bagang kong tanong.

I smirked as I saw everyone's reaction. They were all shocked and scared of what I just said. It made me chuckle. "I do," I casually answered.

The priest sighed in relief. "I bless you as husband and wife in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit. You may now kiss your bride, Mr. Baez," nakangiti niyang sabi.

I smiled, a mischievous one. This is my favorite part of this day and tomorrow will be a worse. I smirked.

Dahan dahan kong itinaas ang belo na nakatakip sa mukha ni Hannah, I smirked as I saw her lips turn pale and the blood in her face leave. Dapat lang, ginusto niya to!

I bit my lip before I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back, it was a long kiss pero para lang syang tuod. I pulled away and we looked at everyone. Madiin kong hinawakan ang braso nya, I heard her gasped sa gulat at sakit na ginawa ko.

"A-Aray, Chaos.." she said under her breath.

Hinagkan ko siya ulit then pulled away after saying "Welcome to hell , babe.."

________

Marahan kong pinunasan ang mga luhang umaapaw mula sa mata ko. I thought my wedding will be the most wonderful wedding in the world. But I was wrong. "Oh, ikaw ba talaga ang bride?" nakangiting nakakalokong tanong ni Lucho.

I rolled my eyes. Umupo naman sya sa tabi ko. Lucho is one of my closest friends, he knows about my feelings for Chaos, all my secrets. But he's also Chaos' cousin. Lucho's dad and Chaos's mom are siblings.

"Ginusto mo yan diba?" nakatingin sa kawalan niyang tanong. He tried to stop me before pero I told him I'd give us a chance.

Napayuko na lamang ako, I don't know what will happen after tonight. Natatakot ako sa mga pwedeng mangyari.

Sa mga binitawang salita ni Chaos sa akin nitong mga nakaraang araw, I don't think a great day for us will come. Tumayo ako atsaka marahang pinunasan ang mga luha ko. "I guess I don't have a choice." I smiled. I walked away from Lucho, gusto kong mapag-isa

I walked down the garden of the venue that our parent's chosed to celebrate the reception. Tinanggal ko pa ang heels ko at yapak na naglakad.

"Of course you have a choice."

I gasped hard nang may biglang nagsalita and a shadow came near me. "Who are you?" kunot noo kong tanong sa papalapit na anino sa akin

I gasped sa gulat when I realized it is Cleft, my loyal suitor and my friend.

"Cleft? ano ginagawa mo dito?" kunot noo kong tanong. I don't remember inviting him tonight, si Casey lang, her sister and my best friend.

"Just wanna hurt myself again," he chuckled but I could hear the sadness in his voice. I felt a guilt inside me, matagal nang nanliligaw si Cleft sa akin but in the mere fact that I was in love with my planadong husband, I didn't give him a chance at all, or even entertain him, but he's been very vocal of his love for me.

"Cleft..." I sighed.

"I'm okay, I'll be okay," natatawa niyang sabi to make feel better. "You look good today Hannah," dagdag pa nito, he gave me the most comforting smile.

I smiled and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks "Thank you."

"I have to go now. I just wanted to see you. So, see you around?" he gave me his most comforting smile. I nodded before he kissed my cheeks goodbye.

Naglakad ulit ako, gusto ko mag unwind. I want to feel my freedom for awhile bago ako pumasok sa isang isolated cage sa buhay ko.

"Malandi ka pala eh, why didn't you back out on the day of our wedding then?"

Napasinghap ako nang makita si Chaos sa likod ko. He's smoking again. Galit na galit pa niya akong tinignan.

"When you already have the guts to bring your man at the venue of our wedding," nakataas na kilay niyang sabi habang nakapamulsa pa at bumuga ito ng usok. I swallowed hard. Nagsimula nang uminit ang gilid ng bawat mata ko.

"I love you C-Chaos.." mahina kong sabi as I bent my head down. At nagsituluan na talaga ang mga luha ko

"Love? We'll see that after I get to taste you.. Di ka na din naman virgin eh! So why be gentle uh?" tinapon niya ang upos nang sigarilyo atsaka lumakad papalapit sa akin.

He kissed my hair before leaving his stabbing words.

"Wanna mess your life? well, I'd love to help you mess it up. See you around. WIFE."