43 : The Wedding

When I was a kid they taught me how to love but not how to stop. For the years of living in this world I've been seeking for it's answer and now I know.

It's because you shouldn't stop loving a person even if he or she hurts you a hundredth times.

Just like loving the man I see from where I am standing— he had hurt me a hundred times yet I didn't stop loving him, I love him a thousand times in return.

Mas lalo akong napakapit sa kamay ni daddy "Shh, easy baby.. para namang hindi ka na kinasal." natawa ako sa sinabi ni daddy.

Everything is just so perfect. My dream garden wedding, my friends are completely there, my family is also complete, my best friend is also there kahit nagkagalit man sila ni Charm(The reason's different from VWMC) she's still there to support me.

I was stunned when Chaos held a microphone. I confusedly looked at him but he just smiled at me and started beautifully singing.

"You're my peace of mind in this crazy world.
You're everything I've tried to find, your love is a pearl.
You're my Mona Lisa, you're my rainbow skies, and my only prayer is that you realize you'll always be beautiful in my eyes."

" Pakialam mo ba!? Alam ko naman na pangit ako eh sana di mo nalamang ako pinansin at hindi iyon lalaki! Bakla si Philip Chaos!" sigaw ko sa kania

Napasabunot siya sa buhok niya sa sobrang frustrate "Hindi ako napapangitan sayo Hannah! Nagseselos ako!"

"The world will turn, and the seasons will change, and all the lesson we will learn will be beautiful and strange.
We'll have our fill of tears, our share of sighs.
My only prayer is that you realize, you'll always be beautiful in my eyes.
You will always be beautiful in my eyes.
And the passing years will show that you will always grow ever more beautiful in my eyes.
There are lines upon my face from a lifetime of smiles, when the time comes to embrace for one long last while, we can laugh about how time really flies. We won't say goodbye 'cause true love never dies."

Five years distant us apart but here we are now.

Tears fell out from my eyes. I chuckled as I look at Him. Thank Him for everything, for making me survived of loving the thorns of Chaos. Naisip ko din si Jenny. Thank you Jenny. Thank you for giving Chaos to me.

My heart jumped for joy when daddy lend my hand to Chaos.

"Beautiful.." he whispered.

Napatawa na lamang ako when Chaos whispered on my ear sabay sabing "Wag na tayong pumunta ng reception, honeymoon na diretso!" pilyong sabi ni Chaos, natatawang mahinang nahampas ko ito sa balikat

We then settled ourselves in front of the altar. After a short mass, the cerenomy started then we spill out our vows:

"I Shamavira Hannaveva Hernandez, take you Jose Eros Baez, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To be there for you in happiness and strife, to have and to hold, even if your cooking grows mold." the crowd laughed.

"I love you in richness and in debt. I promise to cherish all moments we will spend together. I promise to love you until the end of my days, I pledge to be faithful even when we're old and dull." naramadaman kong naluluha na ang mga mata ko.

He gently squeezed my hand and winked at me. "Shamavira Hannaveva Hernandez, from this day forward I promise to be worth it. Worth the time. Worth the trip. Worth the energy. Worth the embarrassment. Worth your love. I promise that you will always count. You will always come first, and of course, if you don't for whatever reason, I will buy you some shoes. From the moment you entered my world, you have filled it with life, color, and energy like never before... You are my rose, Hannah, and I promise to devote my life to you"