03 : Chaos

"Ooh, fuck me now, Eros. Please!" the woman in front of me whose playing and fingering herself moaned pleadingly.

I sighed deeply at tumayo na ako mula sa pagkakaupo ko. I jerked myself off to make me arouse.

I climbed in her front and kissed her. I can't remember her name but as far as I remembered she is the girl who is flirting with me at the bar last night.

I sucked, and caressed her healthy mounds. My kisses went down to her naval. "Ahhh!" she moaned.

I immediately covered her mouth. "Ayoko ng maingay!" I almost exclaimed.

I kissed her thighs down to her most erotic part. My tongue teasingly played with her clit.

"Eros! Shit, I want you inside me now!" she moaned even harder, mahigpit pa ang pagkakahawak nito sa kama.

"Patience, babe!" I said whispered. My tongue darted in and out of her flesh. She came again and I lost count already. I slid one finger, and another and another. She moaned and groaned.

"Eros, inside me," she breathlessly said. "Ahhh... now," she said pleadingly.

I pulled her up and pinned her on the wall. "Lift your leg up," I demanded. She immediately lift her leg up and I held it. I brushed my manhood on her womanhood teasingly. Without letting her know I inserted my manhood in her flesh. I aggressively thrust deeper and faster.

The entire motel room filled with our moans and groans. She came again.

I laid her on the bed as I try to catch my breath. Laking gulat ko nalang when she got up and sucked me.

"Fuck!" I moaned sa sarap. I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Ahhh there.. ooh!" I moaned and groaned. This girl is giving me a good head.

She licked my shaft at bigla nalamang itong pumatong sa akin. She then inserted my shaft inside her herself. I smirked at her, amazed of her trying to assert dominance. "Drive it baby" I said seductively. I held her waist for support and she starting bouncing and grinding on top of me. It felt so fucking good. This girl is fucking driving me crazy!

She giggled and laid her body on mine after we both came, hingal na hingal pa kaming dalawa.

I got irritated when she hugged me, cuddled me. I don't fucking do cuddles.

"Get dress!" I commanded at tumayo na upang magbihis.

"What?!" she exclaimed, hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi ko.

"Bingi ka ba? I said get dress! You can go home now," I coldly told her.

Her brows furrowed, kita ko din sa mga mata niya na naiiyak na ito. "But Eros—"

"Just get dress! I'm a married man!" singhal ko sa kanya. Her eyes widened, hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi ko. "I am," I raised my hand to let her see the ring.

Pakiramdam ko natanggal ang ulo ko mula sa katawan ko when she slapped me so hard. Insulted by what I just revealed to her.

"Asshole!" she yelled at me before she grabbed her things and left.

I laughed when she closed the door. "Matagal na."