41 : Thank you

"C-Chaos"

Bigla ako nitong niyakap atsaka hinalikan sa labi kasabay nang pagtulo ng luha ko. "I-I m-miss you." we said in unison.

Napaakap na lamang ako nang mahigpit sa kania. "Shhh, hush now.. I'm here" hinaplos pa nito ang likod ko. My brows knitted when he took off his tuxedo jacket and he was left with his inner long sleeves. Nilagay nia sa likod ko ito. "Come, uuwi na tayo.."

I felt happiness. Bigla nalamang akong napasunod kang Chaos -- honestly, I miss him. My husband. The  father  of  our kids.

I don't know what to say but we found ourselves naked in the back seat of his car. I miss his touch, his kisses, his warm hugs and everything about him but most especially -- I miss Chaos.

Tears fell out from my eyes as he entered my life again. We dance in our own rhythm and shared the same feelings and passion.

It became deeper and more passionate. His hands explored my body as my hand brushed thru his silky blonde hair.

We kissed passionately as he thrust me inside -- until I felt an unfamiliar feeling -- Rainbows and stars are all I see.

And Chaos said "I love you Hannah, I love you that it kills me to lose you again.."

__________________________________

She asked so many things and I answered it with all the honesty I could said. Hindi sia makapaniwala that I know that we have kids -- twins.

"Hon, just answer me one thing." She curiously looked at me "Are you with Cleft? Naging kayo ba? Mahal mo na ba sia? Sia na ba ang tunatayong daddy ng mga bata?" hingal kong tanong.

My forehead knitted when she burst out laughing. Now what is the effin funny? I rolled my eyes.

Iritang napaismid ako atsaka natahimik naman ito. She hissed "Pikon." she made a face "Cleft is just my friend. May fiancée na kaya sia, haven't you know that?" tipid akong umiling atsaka umiwas ng tingin.

Nanlaki ang mata ko ng ipinasok nia ang kamay nia sa loob ng polo ko. I almost caught my breathe. "H-Hann-nnah.." tiim bagang ko siang tiningnan.

She sexily chuckled "What?" she innocently asked. I bit my lip at mabilis pa sa alas kwatro ko siang hinalikan ng mariin. And what's next? Instead of dressing ourselves and went to her house to get the kids and now we end up again laying in the back of my car -- nakedly kissing and savoring each other's presence.

"Mommy!" I swallowed hard. Hannah knelt down and kissed Aidan and Nadia. Nadia curiously looked at me atsaka nginitian ko lang ito. Sa lahat lahat ng ginawa ko sa buong buhay ko -- this scene is the very first' time that I've gone nervous.

"Mommy who is he? Hi mister." casual na pag-approach ni Aidan sa akin. I feel like I'm talking to one of our empire's faculty members or clients or anything. I smiled -- realizing that he is really the son of the sex god -- very bossy.

Napatingin na lamang si Hannah sa akin. Her eyes were watering. I gave her my genuine smile ever and went near 'em.

I knelt down upang mapantayan ang dalawa. "Hi Aidan." wala na akong nagawa kundi yakapin si Aidan ng mahigpit.

I heard a deep sigh. Napatingin ako kay Hannah na lumuhod din at pinantayan si Nadia "Baby, diba you told me before you sleep that if you'll ---"

"If I'll sleep and woke up then I can see my daddy already?"

Napangiti ako "Babies, he's your daddy." I saw happiness and everything synonymous word for happiness in their eyes and kasabay akong niyakap. Napapikit ako and felt my tears fell.

"D-Daddy.." humihikbing sabi ng dalawa. I smiled and caressed tgeir faces.

"Daddy, you won't leave us right? We will live as one like my classmate's family. Daddy they lived together in the same roof. Are we like that also?" natatawang ginulo ko ang buhok ni Aidan -- my son is so intelligent.

"Yes baby, we will live together and I won't leave you." I kissed Nadia's forehead at niyakap ulit ang dalawa. Napatingala ako at nakita ang mga masasayang luhang dumadaloy mula sa mga mata ni Hannah.

"Thank you Hon, I love you." I mouthed. She smiled as an answer. I stood up and kissed her passionately.

Humiwalay ito sa pagkakahalik namin at nakangiting napahampas sa balikat ko "Chaos! may mga bata.." nanlaki ang mata ko atsaka napatingin sa dalawang bata na kumikislap pa ang mata. Napakibit balikat ako "Sorry, blame the libido of Baez's." natatawa kong sabi sa kania.

I carried Nadia and kissed her cheeks. "Daddy, thank you for coming. Nadia loves you so so much!" Nadia giggled. I smiled. I'm ready to be a father -- no, let me rephrase it -- I am always ready to be a father -- since the day I married Hannah -- One of the person whose the reason why I have my reason to live and to change.

"Thank you." I planted a kiss on her lips and smiled. Thanks to Hannah for bringing my children in this earth.