Chapter One

(y/n) P.O.V.

Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.

I walk out of the classroom and head to my locker. I was just informed that I would be degrading from Class A to E. 'The End Class'. That's what everyone calls it. I personally felt bad for them, I just didn't want to end up there because of my parents.

'My Parents,' I thought. My parents were rich, rich and snobby. They will probably be enraged when they find out that I ruined the (l/n) family name. I trudged the rest of the way to my receptacle in a deep pit of despair. I opened the lock, grabbed all my binders and shoved them in my bag.

I staggered across the streets of Tokyo to the manor my family has owned for generations. I peered up at the towering estate. I rested my hand on the knob of one of giant double doors and debated whether to go in or not. 'It's still early,' I perceived 'Maybe I should wait 'till school lets out.' After thinking for a second I reluctantly pushed open the door.

"Oh, You're home early," Mom stated with a warm smile. "Yup," I agreed. After a moment of silence I spoke up.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetie?" She replied, still smiling.

"I've been moved down to E class." Her happy expression instantly changed into a hateful one.