Chapter Twenty One

Previously

Shh . . . Don't tell him I put hearts next to his contact name.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I grab the phone and answer the call.

(You're in bold. Karma's in italics)

Hello?

Y/n?

Yes?

Why did you leave?

Come over. I'll tell you then.

Kay~ See you in 10~

I roll my eyes and end the call. "Perverted Baka."

I quickly wash the dish, then head to my room to 'freshen up'.

----------------

As I'm making my Way (Puns. Hehe.) down the stairs of my house, the doorbell rings. Karma! I race toward the moveable slab of wood and pull it open. "Karma!" I cheer, hugging him tightly. He chuckles. "So I was right. You really do love me."
"N-no." I protest.
"Y-yes." He mocks, copying my stutter.
"Shut up, Baka."
He smirks. "You know, if you want me to like you back you shouldn't call me names."
I clench my fists. "You're so........UGH!" (Quote from meh fren FruitSnax24 )
"Ugh?"
"Yes, Ugh."
"Okay~"
He walks into the house and slouches down on the couch.

"So . . . Why'd you invite me over? Do you want me to beat up your parents? I'll do it if you want me to." I could practically see the devil horns emitting from his head.
"Um...No."

"Then why am I here?" He asks, disappointment laced in his voice. "Well..." I start, trying to find the right words. "MyParentsKindaLeftForVacationAndIWantedToTellYouTheNewsButAtTheSameTimeI'mLonelyAndNeedAFriend." I say quickly.

"Friend?" He questions. "Oh, I thought we were more than just friends."
"W-wha-"
Before I could finish, Karma shut my mouth. With a kiss. THE Karma Akabane was kissing me. What the actual heck.

It only lasted a few seconds, and when he pulled away, I wished didn't. I missed the warmth of his lips against mine. Is it wrong to say that I enjoyed it?

Karma smirks at my bright red face, while I hold my hand up to my mouth. "What? Want more?" He teases.

'Yes!' I thought. Or at least I thought that I thought it.

"Heh. Okay."

Wait?! What?!?!

He crashes his lips onto mine once again. I quickly melt into the kiss, moving my lips in sync with his.

During our 'Lip Party' he mumbles, "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N

Did that seem rushed?

I thought that I should start moving the relationship forward a little, but I don't know if that was a good idea or not.

Also, thank you so much to the readers of this book and everyone who has helped me move forward on Wattpad and with my life. Words cannot express how happy all of you make me. This book has 933 views. That is Way more than I expected. Really,

Thank You So Much,
FairyTailMage2004