Chapter Twenty Three

I am SO Sorry that I haven't updated! I've been very lazy and had a lot of homework, so I didn't work on it.
-----------------

Previously

"Why? Did you want it to be real or something?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"No!" I kicked him lightly in the side.

"Hey!" He rubbed where my foot touched him and I giggled.

"That's what you get for tricking me."

Karma stood up and ran toward me. I didn't move because I thought he would stop mid-way, but he didn't. I was tackled to the ground and laid there in a lot of pain. "O-ouch."

His next move is what really pushed my buttons; he stuck his tongue out at me. "Hey! That hurt, you moron!" I yelled as I sat up. He didn't answer, he just walked out of the room and down the stairs. "K-karma?" I asked quizzically. No answer.

I left the room to follow him, but as I arrived at the top of the companionway I noticed something was off. There were two suitcases resting at the bottom next to a small puddle of blood.

Oh no. "Mom? Dad?" I was unsure, but I didn't know who else it could have been. I rush down the stairwell to see that what my conscience told me was correct.

My mom stood there enraged, holding Karma steadily while my dad beat him repeatedly with a broken beer bottle.

"(Y/n), Who is this boy?" She asked angrily.

"U-uh...Mom, Dad, this is Karma. My boyfriend."

------
I'm sorry that it's short. I have a lot of homework to do.

I'm gonna rant about math here. Beware:

MY FREAKING MATH TEACHER GIVES US A PAPER EACH WEEK THAT IS DUE ON FRIDAY, BUT THEN, WE ALSO HAVE A TEST, SO SHE GIVES US A REVEIW SHEET. THEN SHE GIVES US A MATH PAPER EVERY DAY FOR REVEIW OF WHAT WE LEARNED THAT DAY. SO I HAVE THREE PAPERS TO DO JUST FROM MATH. I ALSO HAVE A WORLD CULTURES HOMEWORK PACKET AND A SCIENCE PROJECT TO DO. ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

I didn't mean to be rude but it just annoys me. If you get more homework then I do, then may God Bless You. Good Luck! 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀