Chapter Five

Previously

As she got up to leave, I grabbed her wrist. "How about we pull a prank on Korosensei."

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

As soon as he said that, I grew the same devil horns and tail as the red head. "K," I replied evilly. He whispered the plan in my ear and I nodded, showing that I understood. He handed me a bag and told me to change into the clothes inside it.

I snuck past the class and into the restroom. I stripped off my clothes and pulled out the pretty, black and white, maid dress. This prank was actually kind of an assassination attempt, too. I slipped into the outfit and looked into the mirror. 'HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN KNOW MY CLOTHING SIZE!?!?!' I mentally yelled.

 'HOW THE HECK DID HE EVEN KNOW MY CLOTHING SIZE!?!?!' I mentally yelled

(Let's just take a minute(or hour) to stare at these pictures of Karma in a maid outfit

(Let's just take a minute(or hour) to stare at these pictures of Karma in a maid outfit.)

I walked out of the bathroom to see a smirking Karma. "Hmm," He hummed, looking me up and down. "Maybe I should have chosen someone smaller, no one likes a fat maid."

"URUSAI, BAKA!!!" I shouted, attempting to hit the side of his head, but he caught my arm when it was only a few centimeters away. "How did you even know what size to get? We only met a few hours ago. And when did you have time to go get this?!?" I asked with confusion laced in my voice.

"I have my ways~" was all he said, as he headed toward the classroom.

We stood outside the door for a moment, before he motioned for me to go in, and for the plan to start. I entered the classroom and bent down, in front of the giant, yellow alien, into a suductive pose, while all the boys in the class blushed. "Korosensei," I sang.

His face turned light pink as he approached me. When he was only a few inches away, Karma swung his knife, hoping to cut off a tentacle or two, but failed as Korosensei was too fast.

Once all the dust had cleared, both me and Karma had our nails painted and bows in our hair. I could hear scattered giggles escaping the lips of the other students.

I pulled the bow out of my hair and stared angrily at my PINK nails. "If your gonna paint them, then at least make it (f/c)!" I yelled, annoyed.

"Please go sit down, (l/n)-San." Korosensei lectured, face still pink at the fact that I was still dressed as servant. "The day's almost over." I reluctantly obliged and sat down. I stared out the window, half listening to his lesson, half in my own little world. Then I heard it. The bell. "Yes!" I whispered excitedly to myself. I jumped up from my seat and made my way out of the classroom. As I was about to start my route home, I was stopped. "What?" I asked, turning around to face the red headed devil.

"Let me walk you home," he said and......
Smiled.

A/N

Anybody else here take any tests and guess all the answers. Well that's what happened when I took my art test. I was confused cause I didn't study. Pshhhh..... Who even studies anymore. Jk. Anyway, I guessed most of the answers and guess what? Somehow I got a 100. I was just like WoW I must be a really good guesser. Whelp, hope you liked this chapter.

BYE.
FairyTailMage2004