Chapter Six

Previously

"Let me walk you home," he said and......
Smiled.

Karma's P.O.V.

"No." (Y/n) stated bluntly.

"Come on, please?" I beg. 'God I sound so desperate.'

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

She sighed in defeat, she knew I wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. "Fine, just this once."

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

We walked down the mountain in silence. 'Why does he want to walk with me? He doesn't even have anything to talk to me about!!! Wait....' I moved my eyes to look over at him. 'He better not be planning something.' I squinted my eyes at him, like maybe if I tried hard enough, he would explode.

I was staring at him for a little longer than a minute, before he snickered. "What?" I questioned, trying to act innocent. "I didn't eat all the cookies, if that's what you're thinking!" He chuckled at that.

"I guess you just couldn't resist my beauty," He said, his infamous smirk trying to mock me. "N-No, that's not it." You denied, blushing furiously. He laughed. "I made you blush."

"N-No!" Your blush only darkened as he continued to tease you. You diverted eye contact and kept walking toward you house.

You arrived at your doorstep and finally got the courage to face him again, red still coating your cheeks. "We're here," you said. "Bye." You gave a small wave. Your mouth formed into a small frown and you mumbled, "Thank you." He gave you a genuine smile as you entered your abode.

"I'm home!" You called to whoever else was in the house. You were greeted with a fist to your stomach and a wall to your back. You coughed up blood and looked up surprised to see...................

A/N

Was that good? Do I need to make a better cliff hanger? I don't know. Only you guys can tell me that. I might make some more chapters today because I have nothing else to do. Either writing or reading something on WattPad. All of my friends are busy probably, because they have lives, unlike me. Oh well, at least the people that want to read this story will get more chapters. I realized that this is going to be a long story, though. It hasn't even been a whole day and it's already been six chapters. Wow. Oh well.

BYE.
FairyTailMage2004