Chapter Twenty Five

Previously

He called the police.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I sat still, staring at Karma's face until he sighed. "The police." His expression sunk in guilt and I couldn't help myself. I kissed him. His face showed surprise but also joy. He smiled against my lips and I did the same. "It's okay." I whispered as I pulled away.

-----

A few minutes later two officers - a male and a female - arrive at the door. Karma opens it and they walk in. He explains the situation to them and they nod. "Lead us to them."

Karma walks outside and down the street to my house, the officers and I on his heels. When we made it to the place I used to call home, I took a deep breath before entering.

"(Y/n)?" My mom questions from the kitchen.

"Yes, mom?"

She runs into the room and slaps me. "That's what you get for leaving."

Then she notices the police. "Oh, uh...Hi officers."

The man grabs her arms and holds her down while the woman handcuffs her. "You're under arrest for child abuse."

Mother resisted and tried to escape. Bad idea. That knocked her unconscious and brought her into their police car before leaving.

Now it was just Karma and I. "Thank you." I say but it only comes out in a hoarse whisper.

"What? I can't hear you." He says honestly.

"Thank you."

He smiles and nods and I lean on his shoulder and fall asleep.

He picks me up and carries me to his house where he lays me down on a couch in his living room. "Goodnight (Y/n)," he whispers, causing you to smile and reply in your sleep, "Goodnight Karma."

-----------

I'm gonna end the story here. Sorry. Well, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Also, thank you to all my subscribers and everybody who has commented or read this story. It really means a lot to me.

Maybe I'll even make a sequel to this if you guys want me to.

Goodbye!