Chapter Seven

Previously

You were greeted with a fist to your stomach and a wall to your back. You coughed up blood and looked up surprised to see...................

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

My mom?

She looked really angry.

Is she ok?

She walked towards me and pulled her leg back. Then it came back, closer and closer. She kicked me over and over. "I thought you needed a lesson in respect for your family," she said, grinning.

I laid there, battered and bruised, as my mom left the room happily. "I'm so happy to have such great parents," I muttered, sarcastically. I picked myself up from the floor and walked dizzily, for the second day in a row, to my room. I was exhausted; first I had to spend the day -and the rest of the school year- in E class, Then I got home and lost a lot of blood. I have such an interesting life.

I trudged into my bathroom and stared into the mirror, disgusted at my horrible appearance. Bruises covered my arms, scratches and cuts coated my face, blood dripped from the corner of my mouth. I looked like a total wreck. "How am I supposed to hide this from the class," I groaned. I used some wet paper towels to wipe up the blood and put medicine on my wounds. I walked out of the bathroom only looking a little bit better than when I entered.

I set my alarm for earlier in the morning than I usually do, so that I can have time to hide the cuts with some concealer or something. I laid down on my large bed and snuggled into the sheets, body aching at every move I made. I wonder how long this will last.

A/N

So....How was the chapter? It's short because I didn't know what to write. Also I had to go with my sister to see her new pig for FFA. I don't remember what she named him, I think it was French. She told us to call him P.C. Though. (Stands for Pork Chop. It's so sad. He's gonna get eaten. (T ~ T) )Here is some pictures.

 (T ~ T) )Here is some pictures

BYE

BYE.
FairyTailMage2004