Chapter Eleven

A big thanks to Candy8792 for suggesting what Karma should want.

Previously

"So, What do you want me to do, Akabane?" I grumble. "You'll see~" He replied, his smirk only growing bigger.

Karma's P.O.V.

(Y/n) doesn't know it, but I actually am taking her on a date. Ever since I met her, she has interested me. I'm gonna give her the best day of her life. For the time being, I'm gonna keep her secret, But I don't know how long till it gets out. I don't want to keep it, but I can't lose a friends trust. She's important to me. I don't want to lose her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I follow Karma down the street, towards a fancy restaurant.

"Um.....Karma, where are we going?"

He doesn't reply, just keeps walking. I puff my cheeks out and stop walking for a moment, then jog to catch up with him. He enters the building and I do the same.

It was pretty empty, so we didn't have to wait for an open table. The waiter came up to Karma and I, then escorted us to a table for two. How romantic. I thought. Wait...What am I thinking?.

I blush, but it doesn't go unnoticed by him.

"Aw, has (y/n)-chan figured out why we're here?" He teased.

"What?"

"We're here for a date." He explains. "That's what you have to do, spend the day with me."

"D-date?" You stutter, blushing even more.

He bites his tongue teasingly."Yup."

I groan, still blushing."So my first date has to be with you?" I ask, rhetorically.

We sit down and talk for a while. It's nice, being here with him. Getting to spend time away from my mom. To be honest, I've had a crush on Karma for a while, but I'm definitely not going to tell him that. Who knows what he might do. Make fun of me, tell the whole school about my confession. There are many things that could go wrong, especially with my mother, she wouldn't be happy if I had a boyfriend.

I wander into a deep sea of thoughts, starting to tune Karma, who was talking to me, out.

"Hey?"

"......"

"(Y/n)?"

"......."

"(Y/n)!"

His booming voice won over my attention. I look at him confused, oblivious that I had ignored him. I could have sworn that I was paying attention.

"Oh, sorry!" I replied quickly.

He sighed. "It's okay." The waiter brought over our food and set it down. We ate in silence. Once we were both finished, Karma insisted on paying, and after a short argument, I gave in. He gave the money, then we left.