Chapter Twenty Two

Previously

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I pull away.

"Uh . . . I . . . I . . . I" I stutter, unsure of how to respond. Karma bites his lip, expecting the worst.

After about a minute of my stuttering, he stood up and sighed. "You don't have to answer right now. I can wait. Also, don't feel pressured to say 'yes'. It's okay to say 'no'.

He starts to walk away, but before he can I grab his wrist. "Yes."

Karma's P.O.V. (It's been a while since I switched P.O.V.'s)

I felt a smile make it's Way onto my face. She actually said 'yes'. That's something I didn't expect to happen.

I looked over at (Y/n) and chuckled. Her face was a blushing mess.

"What's so funny?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing much. You just look like a ripe tomato." I teased as she buried her face in her hands. "Stop laughing at me!"

"Sorry~ it's hard not to when you look so cute~"

I could see that her face got even redder and I smirked. This is fun!

I leaned in towards her. "You want to do something a little more...." I paused to create suspense. "Fun?"

"W-wha-"

Before she could finish, I had already scooped her up in my arms and was carrying her up the stairs.

When we got to her room, I threw her on the bed.

I walked towards her, unbuttoning the first button on my shirt in the process.

"K-k-karma?" She stuttered.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

"K-karma?" (Y/n) asked, climbing off the bed.

"Hahaha! That was hilarious!" I managed to say while rolling around on the floor. "How'd you even fall for that? Hahaha!"

A scowl forms on her face. "Seriously. That scared me to death. You really should prank people like that."

"Why? Did you want it to be real or something?" I tease, wiggling my eyebrows.

A/N

Wow. I think the story is actually getting somewhere now. I think. I don't know.

Is this story good so far?

I'm not sure.

Should I keep going?

I'm kind of running out of ideas.

Any suggestions on what happens next?
You can private message me so it won't be spoiled for anyone else.