Chapter Three

Previously

I walk into the rundown wooden shack they call a classroom and find the teachers lounge. I walk in to see a tall, read headed boy taking some Gelato off of the teachers' desk.

"What are you doing?" I ask sternly.

(Red haired boy's P.O.V.)

I turned around to face a girl with (h/l),(h/c) hair and pulchritudinous (e/c) eyes. I smirked in reply and licked the slightly diminished Gelato. "I asked you a question." She stated annoyed. "Why?" I teased, shaking the cone gradually in front of her. "You want some?"

(y/n) P.O.V.

'Who the HECK does he think he is. First, he stole from a TEACHER. Then, he tried to get me to eat some.' "No!" I shouted, trying to pry the Gelato from his grasp. He lifted it over his head so I couldn't reach. Curse his height. I pouted at his smirking figure as two teachers entered. I watch them approach and decide that it's my turn to smirk. I turn back to 'Red' to see him missing.

The teachers approach my irate demeanor. "Karasuma Tadaomi." The tall man with spiked, jet black hair introduced. "Irina Jelavić." Said the second, A woman with long, wavy blonde hair and a large chest. "Hello," I greeted with a smile.

-Time Skip-

After explaining everything about our third teacher, Korosensei, they walked me to the classroom. I slid open the door and walked in. I looked up at the yellow, alien-like creature and grinned. I then turned to the class and introduced myself. "(y/n)," I beamed. "(y/n) (l/n)." Most of the class smiled in response except a few other students and a certain red headed sadist. He still had that smirk plastered on his face. "You'll be sitting next to Karma." 'Red' raised his hand. 'Dang it.' I mentally cursed. I sat down in the empty desk and rolled my eyes. 'This is gonna be a long year.' "Nagisa,"
The pulpous octopus called. "Attendance."

Suddenly a boy with light blue hair and pigtails shot up from his seat, holding an Anti-Korosensei gun.

"Stand!"

The rest of the class followed his orders. Soon the whole class was standing, guns pointed toward the one and only Korosensei. I watched as everyone shot the tiny BB pellets toward the monstrous cephalopod. Of course, he dodged them with ease, while taking attendance. Well, no wonder the government couldn't kill him. He's got skills.

After he finished calling out names, everyone sat down, panting heavily. I stared out the window as Korosensei started teaching. I already knew all this stuff. I had a really high IQ, almost as high as Asano.

You might be wondering why I'm in E class then. Pranks. I was a well known delinquent. I was bullied in Elementary school for my Goody-Two Shoes personality. Once I hit Junior high, I decided they had pressed my buttons enough times. I became a transgressor and pulled pranks on the teachers at school and eventually started ditching. I honestly could care less about education.

After about another minute of staring out the window, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to come face to face with the blue haired shota from before.

"Nagisa, right?"

A/N

Thank you for reading this chapter. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this but.... Oh well.

BYE.
FairyTailMage2004