RIGGS //A Chandler Riggs fanfiction

Alice Ann Michelle is my name.

I'm 14 years of age, 5'2 is my height, I'm pretty short for my age but I don't let that stop me.

I have naturally wavy medium length dark brown hair that stops in the middle of my back.

My skin is very pale in the winter, and has some color in the summer.

I've never really been good at tanning, I burn actually more than I tan, and I don't believe in tanning beds because it isn't natural and I don't want to be an orange Barbie doll in little bikinis 24/7 in the mid of summer.

I live in Georgia. I was born in Tennessee but moved here awhile back, no particular reason.

ALOT of you people are thinking 'OMG the walking dead films there! agh you're going to date Chandler Riggs' and blah blah blah.

Well you're wrong, I'm a sweet person, but when it comes to boys I'm tough, just like every other teenage girl your parents joke around with you when it comes to boys.

I don't get that anymore because I used to and I got angry.. alittle too serious about a joke.

I don't want to get married nor have any kids. I just don't want to.

I want to revolve my life around acting, not catering to my husband or children.. I know I'm too young to get married but I'm hoping on acting until the day I die.

I've gone to a few auditions and NEVER do I EVER hear back from them! If I don't get the role I want to at least be told I didn't get it instead of sitting around and finally realizing, well, guess I didn't get the part, a month after filming ended!

My mom is my agent, she gets me all the auditions and does the transportation for them.

My dad says he helps out by watching TV and seeing how people act, but i'd be stupid to believe him...

Today is another busy day, I have an audition for the AMC show 'The Walking Dead' I've seen a few episodes and I've liked it a lot, but I can't ever commit to watching a show for the life of me. I'm very antsy when it comes to sitting still and looking at the same thing.

I sit in the passenger seat of the car as I rest my head on my arm and look out the window.

The Walking Dead producers put out an ad a few weeks back on a few acting sites, they have auditions across the eastern USA for the role of Elizabeth Grace, I did some research and apparently at the end of season 3 the people of 'Woodbury' left their town and joined the people at the prison.

Elizabeth is apart of the group who left Woodbury and the evil 'governor'. I know if I get the role then i'd have to watch the episodes to understand the characters and what Woodbury is and why the governor is so evil... but like always I won't be getting the part.

I've began to tell myself that this is a learning experience for auditioning, I do ask myself why I still audition but that's when I say I can learn from my mistakes and get better at acting, and hopefully I can find a role right for me...

I've also done some research on the cast and crew so I know who they are, across the eastern of America is where they hold auditions, I know I've said that but I didn't add this one thing.

Okay so when someone wants to hold auditions in not just one area, they email or call acting agencies who hold auditions in their hometown. They then  hold the auditions asking for someone of a specific role for example; a wide eyed girl, around 5'4, Sarcastic but sensitive.

They have the auditions and than send them to the producers who decide who they want as the role.

But ohhhh lucky for me I live in the hometown of where they shoot the show so I personally ACT infront of the writers and director! I'm super nervous but I continue to tell myself its a learning experience just so I don't get upset when I don't get the call.

'The call' is what my mom and I exaggerate when we talk about it. When you get 'the call' you've gotten the role, If you don't get 'the call' than you get an email saying you didn't get the role, but of course I never get either..

Back to the whole 'you're gonna date Chandler Riggs thing'.. Apparently he is a super tough and very attractive teenage character on the show that every girl dreams of meeting.

So, just because I am auditioning doesn't mean I'll end up dating him. I personally don't think he's all that cute.

But.. it doesn't matter anyway..