Chapter 20

AUTHORS NOTE
so what do you guys think?

Noah vs. Chandler

Rachel and Chandler vs. Alice and Chandler

Noah and Alice vs. Chandler and Alice

Comment below some 'pet names' like Rachel and Chandlers WAS Randler!

Also comment below what you want to see more of and I will try and do what you would like to read (: IF YOU GUYS DIDNT KNOW Chandler and Rachel broke up! In the book and in real life XD but what do you think about the break up?

Were you totally a Randler supporter, disliked or could care less? Let me know (:

And when I'm done this book do you want a sequel or for it to end in the future? *in their 20's*

Enjoy this chappy!

The day is finally over. Its officially 7:18 and Noah and I are at Waffle House or breakfast.

The place is completely empty with only 2 workers and an elderly man drinking coffee at a window seat.

The waitress brings out our food and I slowly eat.

I'm extremely exhausted from bowling and dead tired with no sleep.

I stayed up all night, it got alittle quiet after 3 because mostly everyone was asleep.

Chandler and I didn't really talk much the rest of the night but he didn't go back to the lockers at all.

I take a sip of my tea

Noah looks up at me and smirks

"What?" I grin awkwardly squirming around in my seat.

"How is it possible to look so beautiful at 7 in the morning?" he sets his fork down, I blush picking mine up.

We eat quietly and then leave.

It takes about 5 minutes to get home

"Okay, I'm gonna crash do you want to use the couch?" I ask slinging my bag around my shoulder

"Oh nah, school was canceled for report cards but that doesn't mean football is canceled." he closes the trunk before waving his hand through his shaggy hair.

I give him a half smile

"Okay.. Good luck." I give him a kiss on the cheek before walking to my room.

I drop my bag at the door before slipping my shoes off and jumping on the bed.

My mom lifts her head up

"What's the time?" he moans

"Almost 8." I yawn

She puts her head down again without any word, I can hear her slight snore. I roll my eyes before turning around under the covers before falling asleep aswell.

10:58

I turn around and open my eyes, my mom is gone. I can hear the shower running in the bathroom.

I take a look at my phone before shooting up slowly.

The shower water shuts off and my mom exits awhile after.

Today is Friday, I have the 'wrap' dinner tonight with the cast.

I set out an outfit and quickly take a shower. The water wakes me completely.

I try and rush it so I have time to do my hair in a fancy like way.

The water begins to get cold and it signals me to get out.

I dry off and slip on my outfit.

It's a denim and lace dress, the top is denim and it stops mid stomach and turns into a short white lace.

I put on a pair of brown oxfords and blow dry my hair.

My mom helps me with makeup as I begin to lightly curl my hair, the beautiful curls turn into beach like waves and I give up.

"Whatever! I'll just not do my hair." I slam down the curler and unplug it before rushing out of the bathroom.

"Oh honey your hair looks fine!" she tries to cheer me up.

"I wanted curls not waves!" I yell stuffing my belongings into my small white chain strap purse.

She doesn't reply

"Anyway we have to go.." I close my purse and throw it around my shoulder

She picks up her bag and we walk out the door

I notice none of the cast is leaving their rooms.

"I knew id be the last one to arrive." I groan

"It begins at 1.. it's only 12:32 and the restaurant isn't even 6 minutes from here." she looks at her watch.

I don't respond.

I get in the car and we pull out.

I don't get it, I can be grumpy and sarcastic but I'm never like this with my mom!

I feel kinda bad.

"I'm so stressed, sorry mom." I apologize

"Don't worry about it. Is it the show?" She asks

Surprisingly not...

She looks at me for a response

"It's Chandler." I whisper. Her expression lightens and her grin widens

"Finally! ya know I really like him!" she smiles

"Not like that. I'm... Noah is my boyfriend." I reply

"Oh.. I like him too." she shrugs

"You're not mad?" I ask

"Of course not! Its your life! But whats up with Chandler?" she turns her head slightly

I wait a moment to respond

"Him and Rachel broke up." Is all I can think of, where was I going here anyway?

"Who?" she questions

"His girlfriend." I say

"Oh........darn." I giggle slightly by her response.

We finally arrive.

I exit the car and my mom follows.

"Where are you going?" I ask as she walks the opposite direction.

"Outlets." she continues to walk, I roll my eyes before walking inside.

"I'm here with AMC." I put my hands on the counter as the waitress looks up at me

"Right this way." she says and I follow her to past a crowd of people dining in the restaurant.

We finally arrive to a closed off room which holds the cast and crew.

I take a seat beside Chandler seeing it's the only seat available, and order dr.pepper.

"Finally, Andrew and Norman I swear aren't even sober." he looks towards them

They are both playing with Lauren's hair

I laugh slightly.

To my right sits Greg who does all the special effects makeup.

He is socializing with some of the writers and producers. Mainly the ones who have the more 'mature' state.

Across from me is Scott Wilson who is chatting with Danai.

I smirk slightly at the sight of everyone who looks so happy compared to the uneasiness of their characters on the show.

Everyone is so fun and happy. None of them really make me think of the show because it's hard to compare them with their characters when in watching the walking dead.

When I first watched the show before I got a role I met them and only saw Rick, and Michonne... Daryl and Maggie.

I didn't see Andrew and Danai or Norman and Lauren.

This feeling makes me happy to get to work with them.

At conventions it's u likely that the fans get to see them aside from the show. But I do.. I see them as themselves, I see them as human beings who are just REALLY good at killing walkers on a TV show that I so luckily get to call my own.

It sounds so sappy but I don't ever think anyone has ever just sat down and looked around them and thought about what a blessed life they have.

I will never take advantage of this.

I will never JUST say 'I'm on the walking dead' because I feel good that I work with the people that YOU want to just get an autograph from.

I am beyond blessed and won't ever take this for granted.

These people around me are my family now.

I suddenly get nudged in the arm and look to Chandler, I'm sorta angry yet confused at why he interrupted my day dreaming.

We raises a single eyebrow

I don't say anything I just squint my eyes and glare at him.

I suddenly notice everyone is looking at me.

I scan down the line of everyone holding there breath.

Norman and Andrew are so red right now and are trying not to laugh.

I look around trying to think of something to say, I then notice a women dressed in black.

She is holding a pen and pad, clearing her throat she speaks

"What would you like to eat?" she repeats, I can tell she has been asking for awhile by the tone she is using.

"Oh I haven't looked at my menu yet. Can I order last?" I quickly open my menu

"You are last." she flashes a fake smile. I pucker my lips and push them to the side and look down.

"I'll just have Alfredo pasta." to save my embarrassment. I give her my menu and she walks away.

"The first time you chose to stop acting 5 Norman and it's now." I lower my eyebrows and don't show a slight smirk.

Everyone begins laughing, Norman's cheeks flood with a deep red and I'm of the book as Andrew and Steven tease Reedus.

Chandler let's out a small laugh and I still forbid myself to show a single tooth.

The laughter dies down and everyone is back to goofing off and mingling and that's when I finally smile and shake my head.

HEY GUYS IM BACK
I haven't been writing much lately, honestly I haven't been up to it.

I do stuff all day and usually write at night but I've been tired and just crash.

I usually don't write an entire chapter in one day cuz I wanna make it interesting so I wait awhile till I get more ideas!

But I personally really like this chapter so I hope you do too (:

Oh and I'm SUPER EXCITE for The walking dead this Sunday!

Mmmm Carl ;)

Creepy moment ugh! lol

Don't forget to comment your answers I said in the beginning! Once again-

Noah vs. Chandler

Rachel and Chandler vs. Alice and Chandler

Noah and Alice vs. Chandler and Alice

Comment below some 'pet names' like Rachel and Chandlers WAS Randler!

Also comment below what you want to see more of and I will try and do what you would like to read (:

And when I'm done this book do you want a sequel or for it to end in the future? *characters in their 20's*

Okay well comment, vote and follow <3