Chapter 32

"Morning Alice!" Kirkman says coming into the makeup trailer.

"Morning." I reply

Today isn't 'the big day' but it is the first day of shooting episode one of the pre season premiere! In this episode it's just me, Chandler, Danai and Andy.

I finish getting my hair and 'makeup' done and walk out to set.

We're filming in the woods today and tomorrow all day with just me. After that the rest of the week is Chandler, Danai and Andy.

I come back on the last day to film my death scene which I can't say how I die until that time..

They call me onto set and I stand on my marker..

We go through what I have to do and they call action..

A few times, we have to re-do the scene because I have to 'feel the emotion'

'Action'

I run through the trees and quickly run out of breath..

I rest against a tree and try to catch my breath..

I'm alone, the prison is behind me all burned down and invaded with walkers.

I hope nobody was caught in that, I try not to think about it because I need to keep running.

Another walker hurtles from around the tree and I trip over twig on the ground and fall flat on my face with a grunt.

I swing around just as the stinky corpse falls on top of me.

It's missing it's lower and top lip and tries it's best to sink into my face.

With one arm I push it up with all my might, and with the other I feel around for something I could use to kill it with.

My gun is in my holster on my hip I remember.

So I use my other arm and begin to push the walker off my body.

I can't help but scream as the 150 pound body crushes mine but I manage to lift my legs to fling it off me.

I stand up quickly and pull out my gun just in time to shoot it's brains out.

I look around to make sure no more are near but get the attention of a few in the distance to I turn the other way and run.

''PERFECT''

We re-do the scene once more but they liked the first shot better.

We shoot all day long, I find a house and make a fire and eat a can of beans in the pantry but I get chased out by walkers of course..

Some more walker scenes, some more running scenes and we wrap up for the day.

Tomorrow Danai is gonna come in and we're gonna film the scene where Michonne finds Elizabeth.

I say goodbye to everyone and change out of my clothes and into my normal ones.

It's around 2 in the morning so my dad drives me home.

My mom left 2 days ago and my dad wanted to come into set which he of course loved..

He's going home tomorrow.

"That was awesome I had no Idea you could act so well." my father says

"Um how do you thing I got on the show than!?" I grunt

He shakes his head and we talk about the show before he drops me off.

He gets out of the car and hugs me goodbye.

"You're going home tonight?" I question

"Yeah I sort of got my second wind.. I'll see you soon honey." he kisses my head and gets into the car before shouting 'love you, I'm proud'

I sigh loudly before turning around and with a slump of my shoulders I drag my feet to the front door with a sad look on my face.

It's cold this morning, alittle windy and very very dark.. not like the last few warmer nights.

I unlock the door and swing it open; throw my bag off my shoulder and throw my keys onto the table.

I don't shower, I don't brush my teeth or hair I don't even change into different clothes.. I don't even crawl under the covers, I just throw off my shoes and fall back onto my mattress.

I'm exhausted.

Today was a long long day and has reminded me that I'm so out of shape and get winded and lazy quickly.. which is NOT allowed when your on a show such as the walking dead.

Before I know it.. I'm fast asleep.