Chapter 24

I should be furious that Chandler said that. Maybe even uncomfortable with the fact that he is my Bestfriend and he just said he wanted to kiss me.

Noah would probably punch him in the face if he heard those words come out of his mouth.

But I'm not angry or uncomfortable.. I'm upset.

I'm 14 and caught in a love triangle.

I'm not blushing, or bashful or even flattered by what he said. I'm.. like I said, upset.

I'm confused. I like Noah, he is my first kiss that actually meant something. My first date, the feelings I have for him are so different then the feelings I have for Chandler.

Chandler is my Bestfriend so I don't feel the way I felt before I met Noah and before he was single.

That's why I didn't freak out when he said he wanted to kiss me, because I wanted to kiss him.

I wanted to kiss him.

I sit up.

I'm with Noah.. but I wanted to kiss Chandler.

"This is so wrong." I say aloud and stand up.

I walk down stairs and everyone is watching T.V.

"Guys I'll be back soon." I say slipping on my shoes. Although it's 10:00 I must catch up with Chandler.

"Steven took him home." Danai says.

She looks to me.

"So just wait till tomorrow cuz he's gone." Lauren adds.

I nod before walking upstairs slouching.

I have homework anyway.

I finish my homework and crash.

I yawn excessively before rolling over.

I pick up my phone, I'm awake 1 minute before my alarm goes off.

I groan before standing up after shutting the alarm off.

I pick out my outfit for the day, it's very rainy out again so I put on some skinny jeans, a red flannel shirt and my rain boots.

I take a quick shower and put my hair into a bun and do my makeup.

I unplug my phone and get my backpack. This time nobody is awake, I get my umbrella and walk to the bus stop.

I have my first covention saturday, I will be joined by the entire cast because the venue is right up the street. Madison who played Sophia, Addy who was a zombie in episode one and Irone who played T-Dogg will also be there.

It was planned for everyone else to come but I was last minute added to the list thanks to AMC and the 'Walker Stalker Con' creators.

I got the news last night but forgot to add it.

i get on the bus and sit beside Chandler.

"guess what?!" I ask excitedly.

"what?" he grins giving me his full attention.

"I'm coming to Walker Stalker Con!" I cant contain my excitment and squeel.

"Really!?"

"mhm! I got the call last night!"

"thats awesome!" he smiles before looking out the window. The ride to school is bumpy and not fun as usual.. I say goodbye to Chandler and walk into the hall. No Noah..

I shrug it off, he is probably at football practice again or late for school.

I slowly gather my books and walk to class looking out for Noah.