Chapter 33

I love ya'll so much! I can't believe how many of you comment and vote on 'Riggs' and all the sweet things ya'll post make my day! I wasn't planning on it, but if the last chapter is 'popular' I might make a sequel! I love you guys sooo much! *this isn't the last chapter*

The week has flown by..

Today is my last day of filming and I will admit, I'm completely mortified and heartbroken Elizabeth dies.

I have loved working on the show and I'm so blessed to be able to meet such influential and talented people whom I get to call my friends.

I walk over to my marker and get some quick makeup and hair touch ups while someone quickly reads my lines once more and tries to explain my motions and emotions.

Let me quickly summarize my week.

Michonne found me, well, I found her.

I ran from around a tree getting chased by walkers and I ran into her.

We both fell onto the ground and like 5 walkers came from around a tree.

The thing is, I get bit. Michonne doesn't know and neither does the audience.

But Elizabeth gets really sick and can't tell Michonne why.

They continue to travel a long distance until we get to a small town with a few houses.

We rummage through most of them but get to one that's locked.

Michinne knocks, and that's where the episode ends.

But today is my last official day on set.. the next episode I am in is like episode 4 or something *I'm not quiet sure, we don't have to actual episode line up yet*

But we decided that instead of waiting a few more weeks to film the first like 10 minutes of my death we want to do it now.

So... the director calls action and this is how it goes...

The door opens and Danai calls me to come around to the front.

I push down my sleeve to cover up the bite and try to make myself look normal.

I walk around to the front slowly and notice Danai is gone, so I pull out my knife.

"Michonne?" I call out, and Chandler walks outside.

He turns to me and I drop the knife onto the ground.

My mouth swings open and my eyes widen.. he's alive.

The tears begin to form in my eyes, I don't want him to see me like this... I'm gonna get worse.

So I turn around to run and suddenly my legs collapse and I fall into the ground; screaming in pain.

"Michonne, dad!" Chandler yells out and he runs beside me trying to pull me unto my weak feet.

But I can't stand, I'm flailing around on the ground as my entire body goes numb.

Andy and Danai come running out. Rick looks horrible, like he's dead but living.. ummm?

They all manage to pick me up and take me inside the house.

"Calm down Elizabeth." Chandler cries

"What's wrong with her?" Andy asks Danai

"I'm not sure, she says she hasn't been feeling well but I don't understand what..." She stops, I look at Danai with tear filled eyes and I could just tell by her face that she suspects something more.

I stop screaming and moving and just lye still...

Everyone looks to me as Rick slowly walks to my side and kneels.