Chapter 29

So my story Shattered has been removed by me. The reason- I re-wrote it about 5 times before posting and got into ALOT of detail. Yet sadly, the only thing that posted was before it was even close to being 1/5th of the way done. So I removed it instead of re-writing it AGAIN. But let's continue this story and check out 'GRIMES' which is a story I made for a fan! It's only a short story so please read it alittle!

I am doing alot better, thankfully.

Our play is next week and I'm getting pretty nervous about it.

Chandler is on set right now filming mercy. He invited me to come but I denied because I wanted to go to school.

I know, weird right? Who would rather go to school when you have a chance to go onto a movie set!?

Well today is my first day off bed rest and I can go back to school.

I miss Shelby, she hasn't been able to see me because of volleyball but I don't blame her.

Rachel has been coming over a lot and we have already become great friends.

Chandler and Rachel have talked infront of me about random stuff.

But it gets awkward after awhile so I eventually take Rachel upstairs with me.

I walk into class on a Thursday around the normal time when school begins.

"So how are you feeling?" Rachel asks as we get off the bus.

"Eh, fine I guess." the conversation gets awkward and I try to change the subject.

"So I heard Chandler is filming a new movie." Rachel looks at me with her bright eyes.

It shouldn't feel as awkward as it does because we are great friends. I guess she knows about Hana.

Even though Chandler and Rach broke up *obviously* I can tell that she is slightly, I wouldn't say jealous, but worried for me.. ya know worried that IM jealous.

I'm not though. I trust Chandler but I can't ignore the fact that he might think she's pretty.

Suddenly I get a text, before I can even reply to Rachel.

Speaking of 'Hana'.. it's Chandler.

Chair

hey babe- I invited Hana to come eat dinner at the house tonight. I also invited Joel but he can't make it. Anyway gtg later.

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored it. Maybe Hana isn't that bad?

I was wrong.

Totally, defiantly, megativily WRONG! She's horrible! I mean.. she's extremely sweet.. and smart... Beautiful and she makes everyone laugh!

I sit beside Chandler as I move my fork in circular motions around my mashed potatoes.

Hana sits next to Chandler on the other side as they talk about what happened on set today.

I'm not listening because I don't care. But everyone is laughing hysterically as Chandler talks about what a klutz Hana is.

I push my chair back and stand up.

"Where ya goin?" Lauren asks as I lift up my plate.

"I'm doing the dishes." I say stealing Chandler's plate and stack it on top of mine.

"You don have to worry about that now." she replies.

I shrug.

"I could care less about tripping and don't care to laugh so y'all have fun as I actually do something ." I use my back to slam through the door to the kitchen and slam the food in the trash can.

As soon as I begin to hand wash the dishes Chandler barges in.

"Your kidding me Alice. You are acting ridiculous!" He exclaims.

"Oh Chandler come on. Why the heck did you bring her here, to make me jealous!?" I reply trying to not raise my voice.

"I thought you would for once make a new friend! She came all the way from LA to make this movie and your making her feel uncomfortable!"

"Chandler and what about me!? What if I feel uncomfortable!?" I throw my hands up.

It's silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I didn't even think you'd think of her as competition. I invited her over here because she honestly wanted to meet the cast. But she isn't anything compare to you." he says calming his voice.

I am feeling immediate guilt and push my lips to the side.

He gets closer and I move my head to the side.

"Don't worry about anything. Your just mine.. I'm just yours." he says.

I slowly turn my head to look at his eyes.

I bite my lip and then shake my head slowly.

He kisses the top of my head and then we both walk to the dining room.

"Where are you going?" Chandler asks and Hana looks at him.

"Oh, I'm gonna head back to the hotel something came up." She replies.

"Wait Hana don't go." I interrupt.

I glimpse at Chandler then to Hana again and purse my lips.. why am I doing this.

"We haven't shown you the house." I hold my hand out for hers and she grabs my arm and we walk upstairs.

Guys I'm SO sorry for not updating.

I realized that I have so many fans that I don't wanna disappoint so I'm gonna finish the book :) promise :)