Chapter 6

I've never been roller skating, it's never been an interest of mine so I've never tried it before. I think it'd be fun to at least attempt it!

I open my eyes and look around, where am I? Lifting up my head I notice the bathroom door is cracked with an inch of light shining on the walls.

I turn around and flip the covers off, slowly walking over to the door, before I can touch it it swings open.

"Oh, good morning!" Emily smiles

I put my hand on my heart

"Oh my.. I'm sorry, I forgot I'm living with you now.." I roll my eyes

"Yeah it takes some getting used too." she shrugs before walking past me and sitting on her bed. I admire the outfit set out beside her.

"What are you gonna wear?" she asks noticing my attention

"Oh, I'm not sure yet. Who's coming?" I question

"Me, you, Chandler-"

"Chandler?" I interrupt

"Yeah, and I think Danai and Lauren.." she smiles, not understanding I emphasized Chandler's name.

"Okay." I play along, why is Chandler going? I thought it was just the girls.

"So are we picking them up?" I ask

"What? oh no, their our neighbors." she smiles, neighbors? I speak aloud

"Yeah, we all live on the top level, it's secret so nobody stalks our doors so we use fake sign in names." she answers me

"Hmh." I shrug

"Who else stays here?" I ask again

"Well everyone except Chandler, he lives around here, Norman actually owns a small house in the area and Andrew aswell. All the others live on the 13th level of this beautiful hotel!" she throws her hands up

"Interesting." I begin to get ready

***

We all pile into the car, I decided to wear blue skinny jeans and a sweater that says 'sweater weather' on it.

I braided my hair last night after I showered so it's wavy, I pull the front back so it isn't in my face.

The roller skating place is about 15 minutes away from here and we have to pick Chandler up at his house.

I put my hands in between my legs as I bite my lip and bounce my legs lightly.

I'm nervous, Chandler and I are the only younger ones on set, other than Emily Kinney but she is 28...actually a year younger than Steven Yeun.

So technically she isn't the youngest. It's hard because I'm a girl, I'm Chandlers age, and I'm his love interest on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone has joked with Chandler about 'dating me'.

That thought makes me sick. I've never had anyone like me before! what am I saying!? I don't know if he likes me, now that makes me sad... do I like him or not!?

My thoughts get interrupted when I see Chandler walk out of his house.

"Hey everyone!" he waves taking a seat beside me and closing the door, I try to squirm alittle but don't wanna make it known I don't wanna sit so close to him.

We begin to drive, I shoot my eyes over trying not to turn my head. his long; perfect hair- what. am. I. saying. I don't like him!

I sigh.

The rest of the time is super awkward, everyone else is talking other than Chandler and I, he looks out the window, I suck on my cheek and squint my eyes not knowing what to say or do.