Chapter 10

I walk into a white room, I can't see the ending of it or if there is an ending. The floors, the walls, the ceiling... white. No furniture, no color, just a white empty space.

I look down at what I'm wearing.

A black and pink checkered flannel shirt, denim jeans and my dirty black vans.

My eyes hurt like crazy.

For some odd reason, I can see myself, I'm not looking with my eyes but with someone else's?

now that I notice it...I'm soaked, my hair is in wet strings.

I look at my eyes, they're very puffy and red.

My eye makeup is dripping and I look like a raccoon. I must've been crying?

"Hello?" my voice echoes.

"Anybody here?" my voice cracks, I turn all around looking for a way out.

"Nobody wants you! Nobody needs you! Leave! Just leave! I don't love you!" I hear Chandler's deep voice
around me.

"Chandler?" I ask.

"I don't love you! Just leave!" he yells back

"I can't see you!" I yell before running in one direction towards the echo.

I stop at the sight of a record player,

"I don't Love love love love-" the record stops at that one part.

"YOU! I DONT LOVE YOU!" I finish it's sentence before picking the record up and snapping it in half on my leg.

I drop the shattered disk and sigh f relief.

Than I hear a laugh.

A girls laugh? Rachel.

"Ugh. Why are YOU here." I turn around at the sight of the blonde

"I'm here to get back at what you did to me! Chandler is mine!" she points to herself

"Oh please you can have him." I lie

"Oh you know you want him to be yours." she crosses her arms and pops out her leg

"It doesn't matter! I jut wanna get out of here." I begin to look around trying to find a quick way out.
Rachel is suddenly infront of me, not 15 feet away.

I jump at her quick teleportation.

"Scared ya." she laughs

I roll my eyes

"You're not leaving here until I finish you off." she begins to circle around me

"I'm not afraid of you Rachel." I stay in my place not feeling intimidated

All of the sudden I feel a shake pain across my cheek as my head jerks to the side, my mouth opens in shock

I hold my cheek and look at her

"You little-" I make a fist and swing at her, she grabs my arm and smirks before twisting it around causing me to shrink in pain

Before I can even get myself together I get thrown back by a pair of strong hands.

Rachel hovers over me. Her legs are both on my wrists, her hands are around my neck. Her baby blue eyes turn deep blue as she grits her teeth and chokes me

I feel completely motionless as I try and get her off of me

I get a glimpse of Chandler standing 5 feet away, watching as Rachel strangles the life out of me.

I wake up.

Poured in sweat, must've been why I was soaked in my 'dream'.

Dream! It was JUST a dream!

I smile slightly before getting myself out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and close the door, I showered last night but I'm so sweaty I need to clean up a bit.

I try and forget about the dream, but the thought of Rachel's domination toward's me made me feel sick to my stomach.

And Chandler just watched from afar.

I finish up my quick shower and dry off.

I walk out and set out my outfit for today.

An oversized sweater, blue denim torn up skinny jeans and my non dirty black vans

I also decide I wear a black fedora and straighten my hair.

I finish getting dressed and look into the body mirror.

I didn't notice until now.. but I'm pretty sure I'm trying to make someone 'jealous'.

No. no no no no. This isn't me. This is NOT me.

Never have I ever thought i'd want to make someone jealous.

A boy to be exact.

I turn to Emily who is now dressed and alert doing her hair. She usually wears baggy clothes to set and curls her hair throwing it into a pony tail.

"Em I think I'm sick." I say putting her hand to my forehead.

She laughs

"Trying to make get someone attention I suppose?" she laughs taking her hand away. I just look at her.

"I can't ACT like this. As in actually act! Knowing he is working with me I can't be around him acting on the show without seeing him and wanting to vomit." I sit down next to her

"This is why I don't like anyone I work with. If I do I try and stay away as much as possible." he replies

"But I can't help it! Chandler and I are practically pushed around each other cuz of being the only kids one set." I frown

"I understand." is all she says.

I hear a knock
"Girls we have to go or we will be late." Lauren says on the other side of the door.

We both say okay and grabs our stuff before leaving.

I straight smile at Melissa and she returns the same smile; patting my head a few times for reassurance as we get into the cars.

I get into a car with Lauren and Emily.

"What happened last night." Lauren asks from the drivers seat. I tell her what happened, she denies it just like Emily first did.

I'm not sure how they see Rachel, but I see her as a menace. Lauren doesn't believe Rachel meant what she said and that I didn't have to result to violence, but 'it's over with'.

We get to set and slowly walk to my dressing room.

I want to make sure Chandler notices me and I want to show him that I'm angry with him.

I find him talking to an extra, I look away quickly just as he turns his head towards me.

I can see in the corner of my eye he is looking at me.

Then I hear an evil high pitched voice, which I groan and roll my eyes.

A very black eyed Rachel comes skipping to Chandler. She gives him a hug and thy both look at me, Rachel whispers something and I look at them.

"Come on lets go." I read Chandler's mouth as he looks at me before walking away. I groan and rolls my eyes again at his childish play.

I notice a few extras look at me, I smile at them. Nobody (extras) aren't aloud to have communication with you unless you talk to them first. That and no cameras, only the cast and crew can take pictures with the supervision from crew or if your in a trailer.

I walk back to my trailer satisfied by the jealousy in Chandler's eyes and change into my costume.

I take a small hike to the hair and makeup RV and get that done. Beside me is an extremely scary Zombie getting their makeup touched up.

I walk outside and meet Lauren and Steven talking to a few extras... zombie extras.

"You guys look really good. it's really hot today." I say to the 3 zombie extras sitting in the ground with their water bottles.

They agree. We talk about normal stuff until we're all called to set.

The first scene of the day is a zombie outbreak while the others are getting medical supplies.

So there isn't many here capable to fight, the others are sick.

The director tells action and Carl runs over to Rick who is taking down a few zombies with a pistol

"Get the guns from the trash bin!" Andrew yells to Chandler in character.

Chandler does as told and throw Rick a gun and gets one for himself.

"We need more people!" Chandler yells to Andrew

"We don't have anyone else!" He yells back

"They're out getting supplies!" he continues.

Right then Lauren runs out of the building

"What happened!?" she asks, Chandler throws her a gun.

A few moments pass, on the show it will switch to another scene than back to this scene.

"We're going one over run or loose Amo Rick we have to leave!" Lauren yells as Maggie

"We can't! We've worked way to hard to just leave because of a few walkers!" he objects

She shakes her head and continues to shoot.

My part is next, I'm suppose to peek around the corner slightly and watch them shoot. One camera looks towards me, I look at Rachel making it look like I'm looking at the zombies

I feel sick.. like I'm going to ruin the entire scene. Chandler looks at me and I don't have to act like I can't hear him.

"ELIZABETH!" He says once more before I look at him

"Grab a gun!" he motions to the gun bin.

I don't budge

"Elizabeth." I look at Lauren who backs Chandler up.

If you could tell by my previous scenes I'm extremely stubborn when it comes to life or death.

"ELIZABETH LETS GO!" Chandler yells. I run to the gun bin, picking one up. A moment later after I load it I put it beside me, not shooting.

"Come on! shoot!" he yells again. he says that twice more before running to me, lifting my arms and shooting the zombies right in the head.

His hands on mine, my back to his stomach. I feel comfortable with this feeling but I know the feeling isn't mutual, the feeling for him is anger. Not love.

Once I've 'shot' a few zombies he lets my arms go.

"It's that easy." he looks to me.

I look at him if to call him a monster for killing those 'people'.

Than run off.

The scene ends.

I turn around smiling.

Lauren and Andrew both sigh and get some water.

I look at Chandler, he surprisingly gives me a half smile before walking past Rachel who glares at me from a far, I can't help but smile at her anger.